Britchick and Pommypaul's Travels Part 2

BritChickx

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely missed this thread!!

Wow!!! I hope you have a fantastic time!! It will be such an adventure. Am really pleased for you.

Are you still hoping to do Nursing at some point?

I hope my posts about struggling at Uni haven't put you off.

XxX

thanks anna! noo you've not put me off lol, once we've found our feet in aus i'm gonna study in aus, probably queensland! Hope your studies are going well!

I'm glad!

I hope that you do. I know you really wanted to do nursing. Naah, My studies aren't going so well. I'm probably going to be out in Oz within the next 18 months by the looks of things.

Can't wait for this thread to get going! Look forward to your adventure. X

OMG! TIRED.COM! 12.5 hours to singapore and then 9 hours to christchurch....I'm ready to be sleeepying not so beauty haha! Got like 2 hours sleep throughout the whole journey including the stop over at singapore. We had a 5 hour break so got a transit hotel and had a nap and a shower. The view as you fly to christchurch is amazing! all those mountains!! Will upload pics later. We arrived about 5 hours ago, just had some sleep and then got up and went to the shop, now we're back and trying to stay up til nz bed time!!

OMG! TIRED.COM! 12.5 hours to singapore and then 9 hours to christchurch....I'm ready to be sleeepying not so beauty haha! Got like 2 hours sleep throughout the whole journey including the stop over at singapore. We had a 5 hour break so got a transit hotel and had a nap and a shower. The view as you fly to christchurch is amazing! all those mountains!! Will upload pics later. We arrived about 5 hours ago, just had some sleep and then got up and went to the shop, now we're back and trying to stay up til nz bed time!!

Welcome back to to the Southern Hemisphere. :cool: :wubclub:

That's so pretty! Reminds me a little bit of flying to Rome and going over the Alps. Very amazing pictures! Hope you guys manage to stay awake and adjust. Out of curiosity when you got to customs did you have to say you were arriving on a working holiday visa or did they already know?