My rsms 119 visa has been refused as my skill assessment is different to the job roll

Guest ADELAIDE2012

Guest ADELAIDE2012

Hi all PIO users, I need help and fast. I have applied for two visas nowthe first was off my own back and was for a 176 gsm visa that I fell short ofthe pass mark by 5 points and was put in the pool. I then had an agent get intouch with me to say that she had got my details from DIAC and had a job for apanel beater for me was I intrested. I said yes and started the processtransfering the payment of first visa over to this new RSMS 119 visa, thenominations all got passed fine by the SA goverment and the DIAC. I then hadthe bombshell droped on me the agent emailed me to say that the visa had beenrefused as the skills assessment that I had used on the 176 visa was for aspray painter and the job offer on the 119 visa is for a panel beater. I amactually qualified in both and got the pappers to prove it. I was told thatunder the PAM conditions that a spray painter and panel beater would have beenallowed as they are closly related occupations.

What do I do from here do I appeal the decision and go to tribunal or do Istump up the money for another visa and have the nomination changed to suit myskill assessment, Not forgeting that I need a new application in by the firstof july as then I would need a new skill assessment as my one now is a TRA andnot the new vetessa one. Any comments, help or people that have gone throughthe same thing and came through it Please help.

Thanks in advance

Roo

Hi all PIO users, I need help and fast. I have applied for two visas nowthe first was off my own back and was for a 176 gsm visa that I fell short ofthe pass mark by 5 points and was put in the pool. I then had an agent get intouch with me to say that she had got my details from DIAC and had a job for apanel beater for me was I intrested. I said yes and started the processtransfering the payment of first visa over to this new RSMS 119 visa, thenominations all got passed fine by the SA goverment and the DIAC. I then hadthe bombshell droped on me the agent emailed me to say that the visa had beenrefused as the skills assessment that I had used on the 176 visa was for aspray painter and the job offer on the 119 visa is for a panel beater. I amactually qualified in both and got the pappers to prove it. I was told thatunder the PAM conditions that a spray painter and panel beater would have beenallowed as they are closly related occupations.

What do I do from here do I appeal the decision and go to tribunal or do Istump up the money for another visa and have the nomination changed to suit myskill assessment, Not forgeting that I need a new application in by the firstof july as then I would need a new skill assessment as my one now is a TRA andnot the new vetessa one. Any comments, help or people that have gone throughthe same thing and came through it Please help.

Thanks in advance

Roo

Sounds as if you have been led up the garden path.

The contents of the PAM3 are not the law, far from it.

May I suggest you consult a registered migration agent for an assessment?

All the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum are OK.

You might want to request a copy of your entire DIAC file under Freedom of Information to see exactly what has gone on.

Guest ADELAIDE2012

Thanks to all for the info. They are supposed to be MARA registered on emails there is a mara number that I have checked out and seems to be ok. There website has changed since I first started with them and no MARA details are listed on there. Any other suggestions? I was thinking of booking a flight out there to get answers would this be a good idear as time is ticking if I need to lodge a new visa.