Thom

Brumbies vs Wales

Anyone going?

I'll be there! Look out for the idiot with the Welsh flag cape, Llanelli Scarlets Rugby top, kilt and red socks!

all my eye and Betty Martin.

I'll be there! Look out for the idiot with the Welsh flag cape, Llanelli Scarlets Rugby top, kilt and red socks!

If they were, they might not tell you in case you suggested joining them :twitcy:

Mind you, I'm off to see them in Brissy tonight and have my flag cape ready too! Hope they have a fab tour ! enjoy your game!

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

Thanks Daffod1lly! Not a great performance in Brissy unfortunately, let's hope they up their game eh?

Thanks Daffod1lly! Not a great performance in Brissy unfortunately, let's hope they up their game eh?

Awww we were gutted! Atmosphere was fab though and a fair few Welsh turned out. Unfortunately our lads looked slow and half-hearted compared to the Wallabies. Mind you, I'm blaming jet-lag :wink:

Have to say though, it was a tough one for us to watch as we are avid Reds supporters and have season tickets. Had to fight the urge not to cheer when Genia and Higginbotham both scored tries.

I still reckon wales can do it ... they just need to show some of their Grand Slam magic ... and maybe send home one or two that played last night!!!

Hope your game will be a better one for us!

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

Was a great game last night in Canberra!!! Come on WALES!!!!!

Awww we were gutted! Atmosphere was fab though and a fair few Welsh turned out. Unfortunately our lads looked slow and half-hearted compared to the Wallabies. Mind you, I'm blaming jet-lag :wink:

Have to say though, it was a tough one for us to watch as we are avid Reds supporters and have season tickets. Had to fight the urge not to cheer when Genia and Higginbotham both scored tries.

I still reckon wales can do it ... they just need to show some of their Grand Slam magic ... and maybe send home one or two that played last night!!!

Hope your game will be a better one for us!

176 SS non-CSL: April 2009 IELTS; May 2009 Skills Assessment; 22nd May 2009 Lodged 175; 21st September 2009 Lodged ACT SS; 7th January 2010 ACT SS Approved and switched to 176; 17th November 2010 Cat 2 and Case Officer assigned; 8th December 2010 VISA GRANTED :jiggy:

Heh!! I got interviewed on camera for before the prematch warm up, shown on the big screens all around the ground, wearing all my outfit must have worked then.

Heh!! I got interviewed on camera for before the prematch warm up, shown on the big screens all around the ground, wearing all my outfit must have worked then.

So that was you???

Poor sod.bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Wales played well.

Cheers, Bobj.

That was me Bobj. My get up for the Sydney match will be even more OTT. Having said that, last night's fail was a shocker! We had that game sewn up, until...."hey let's give them a penalty in the last minute".....

It makes the final game at Sydney less dramatic, but still Wales will be playing for the glory of a win on Aussie soil.

Don't even get me started on the decision to kick away our possession in the last two minutes ... unbelievable! Real shame .... thought we had it in the bag :cry:

That Pocock is a monster of a player...I hope the Brumbies can snaffle him for next season.

They've overachieved so far this season, but are under the salary cap and have a bit to spare.

Matt Hancock on TV, crying like the stepfather appealing for the return of the daughter he knows is buried under the garage floor.

•