Brumbies vs Wales

Thom

I'll be there! Look out for the idiot with the Welsh flag cape, Llanelli Scarlets Rugby top, kilt and red socks!

If they were, they might not tell you in case you suggested joining them :twitcy:

Mind you, I'm off to see them in Brissy tonight and have my flag cape ready too! Hope they have a fab tour ! enjoy your game!

Thanks Daffod1lly! Not a great performance in Brissy unfortunately, let's hope they up their game eh?

Awww we were gutted! Atmosphere was fab though and a fair few Welsh turned out. Unfortunately our lads looked slow and half-hearted compared to the Wallabies. Mind you, I'm blaming jet-lag :wink:

Have to say though, it was a tough one for us to watch as we are avid Reds supporters and have season tickets. Had to fight the urge not to cheer when Genia and Higginbotham both scored tries.

I still reckon wales can do it ... they just need to show some of their Grand Slam magic ... and maybe send home one or two that played last night!!!

Hope your game will be a better one for us!

Was a great game last night in Canberra!!! Come on WALES!!!!!

Awww we were gutted! Atmosphere was fab though and a fair few Welsh turned out. Unfortunately our lads looked slow and half-hearted compared to the Wallabies. Mind you, I'm blaming jet-lag :wink:

Have to say though, it was a tough one for us to watch as we are avid Reds supporters and have season tickets. Had to fight the urge not to cheer when Genia and Higginbotham both scored tries.

I still reckon wales can do it ... they just need to show some of their Grand Slam magic ... and maybe send home one or two that played last night!!!

Hope your game will be a better one for us!

Heh!! I got interviewed on camera for before the prematch warm up, shown on the big screens all around the ground, wearing all my outfit must have worked then.

So that was you???

Poor sod.bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Wales played well.

Cheers, Bobj.

That was me Bobj. My get up for the Sydney match will be even more OTT. Having said that, last night's fail was a shocker! We had that game sewn up, until...."hey let's give them a penalty in the last minute".....

It makes the final game at Sydney less dramatic, but still Wales will be playing for the glory of a win on Aussie soil.