176 / Form 1276 - Upload Documents

Hello,

Can anyone, who has filled out their application for the 176 visa let me know what documents to upload. I am reading so many answers to this, and am a bit confused!

I have all the basics, passport, birth cert, P60, 5 months wageslips, diploma and transcript, vetassess result (does this need to get certified?)

I am a bit confused regarding the employment documents. Would I scan through everything basically that I did for Vetassess?

Ta muchly!! (one step closer!)

:biggrin:

Hello,

Can anyone, who has filled out their application for the 176 visa let me know what documents to upload. I am reading so many answers to this, and am a bit confused!

I have all the basics, passport, birth cert, P60, 5 months wageslips, diploma and transcript, vetassess result (does this need to get certified?)

I am a bit confused regarding the employment documents. Would I scan through everything basically that I did for Vetassess?

Ta muchly!! (one step closer!)

:biggrin:

You only need to upload all the scanned documents in color, the more the better. All documents sent to VETASSESS for SKill Assessment is required in Evidence of Skill Assessment (click on the link and it will appear notes).

Hello again, thanks for your response!

Do they actually specify on the application form what documents to upload? I am assuming from what I have read from everyone, the obvious ones.

Actually, after making the payment, you will be provided the document checklist immediately so that you can upload your evidence.

And a TRN number also to track your application status or upload docs later.

:) you might front load your PCC and Meds to speed up the process (if you would go to Oz within 1 year since lodgement).

Ok, thank-you for your help on all my questions. It seems to be that basically everything I sent to Vetassess, I do have colour copies of the originals which I can scan and upload, for the application? (these aren't certified)

if you are claiming points for employment evidence then you need to provide info for each year you are claiming i sent a wage slip for every period of 6 mths and an end of year tax statement plus an employers letter outlining my duties and length of employment this has been accepted

Guest Refinnej

if you are claiming points for employment evidence then you need to provide info for each year you are claiming i sent a wage slip for every period of 6 mths and an end of year tax statement plus an employers letter outlining my duties and length of employment this has been accepted
Did you also upload form 1276? Did you not exceed the 5mb limit?