Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 72 not

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days. Well l1sa is the latest entry the numbers are running out fast, so join ASAP .... You have gotta be in it ..... To win it, lol. Our latest contestant fleabo, has guess 19 hot and 72 not, now that is really a grim summer prediction, i hope flea is wrong with that.

Anyone else fancy a go?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF
9 hot 83 not

Bleeding Nora, thats grim, its the UK not Iceland, lol

But you might be right ...... you never know.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days. Well l1sa is the latest entry the numbers are running out fast, so join ASAP .... You have gotta be in it ..... To win it, lol. Our latest contestant fleabo, has guess 19 hot and 72 not, now that is really a grim summer prediction, i hope flea is wrong with that.

Anyone else fancy a go?

Forget what i said fleabo, lol

Have just asked the OH and his prediction is even grimmer than Shell15. He reckons....

85 not

7 hot

I stared at him open mouthed, and I thought I was being pessimistic!!

Please please please prove us all wrong oh lovely weather

Lisa

X

Guest Shell15

I walk to work every day ( along the promenade i might add) and normally i would just have a t-shirt on...However this year i have worn my fleece every morning except 3! I dont hold much hope Hoff! Looks like i will just have to wait till i get to Oz for the sun..

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I walk to work every day ( along the promenade i might add) and normally i would just have a t-shirt on...However this year i have worn my fleece every morning except 3! I dont hold much hope Hoff! Looks like i will just have to wait till i get to Oz for the sun..

I know what you mean gal, how cold it is this year is the worst thing to me, having to have the heating on, in June, one of our so called hottest three months, its crazy, global warming my A7se, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Anyone else fancy a go?

Forget what i said fleabo, lol .....

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I really get to you don't I, chill hoff life's to short to be angry all the time, the weather is not that important mate, try and relax and enjoy your life.

Nagh you don't ..... i ignore you most of the time, you constantly follow me around quoting my posts dozens and dozens of times, i find it flattering that you are so obsessed with me, a little creepy TBH. Thats it from now on i'm not interested in what you say, try and ignore me, let it go, you will feel better, bye .... lol.

Nagh you don't ..... i ignore you most of the time, you constantly follow me around quoting my posts dozens and dozens of times, i find it flattering that you are so obsessed with me, a little creepy TBH. Thats it from now on i'm not interested in what you say, try and ignore me, let it go, you will feel better, bye .... lol.

Yeh...ok :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
HOT - 5

NOT - 87

:wink:

WTF surely your kidding? lol

only 5 hot sunny days out of 92.

I will enter it for you, its your guess, hope your drastically wrong though.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

Anyone else fancy a go?

Forget what i said fleabo, lol ......

Guest The Ropey HOFF
HOT - 5

NOT - 87

:wink:

Just checked the weather forecast and its good news and bad news. The good news .... for you is at 14 days in theres still no hot sunny 23 degrees plus days, but ...... thats bad news for the rest of us here in the UK, Bugga, lol.

Guest Guest66881

You have set the bar to high mate, 23c days in the UK only happened on a regular basis back in the 70's.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You have set the bar to high mate, 23c days in the UK only happened on a regular basis back in the 70's.

Well mate i came to that figure, because someone said it was 22 degrees in Australia and they thought it was chilly, so i thought i would say 25 degrees, which would probably be the least it would have to be for it to be considered a nice hot sunny day, but then i thought ...... its the UK thats asking a lot, so like the UK growth figures, i downgraded it to 23 lol. You might be right mate, who knows, the average uk summer temps last year were 13.6 degrees.