The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF
with all this complaining about the weather , are you sure you are not Australian , Ropey ;)

I'm Australian on the inside, lol.

Its the favourite British past time moaning about the bleeding awful weather, cold and wet today, just horrible.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just wondered if anyone fancied a guess on what the final total would be of hot 23 degree plus days and not hot days, so far it is 10 nil for not hot 23 degree plus days, there are a total of 92 days in june, july and august, so my guess from previous years, will be ...... 65 not hot and 27 hot. Anyone else like to have a guess?

Just wondered if anyone fancied a guess on what the final total would be of hot 23 degree plus days and not hot days, so far it is 10 nil for not hot 23 degree plus days, there are a total of 92 days in june, july and august, so my guess from previous years, will be ...... 65 not hot and 27 hot. Anyone else like to have a guess?

I am going to say 24 days over 23+ we are due a bit of the "old current bun" .

I think you should set up a chart with all the predictions on just to see what opinions are....

Edited by cki2011

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Great idea mate.

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not.

Cki2011 .....24 hot 68 not.

Anyone else want to predict the outcome? Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Typical UK weather. Booked tickets to a VW festival in Shrewsbury for this wk end, CAMPING, and its forcast a dier wet and windy wk end.

I know mate, the uk weather is crap in general, I can cheer you up, why don't you join the PIO uk weather predictor league, there's 92 days and you have to predict, how many hot 23 degree plus days there will be and how many not.

1st prize is a one week holiday in the Uk.

2nd prize is a two week holiday in the Uk, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Great idea mate.

GF Hull .......22 hot 70 not.

Thats 3 of us in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
It's raining, it's pouring......

They need some rain darn sarf, they are still on drought alert, FFS. It's nothing to do with the water companies not saving the water correctly, .......... So they say.

Our dams are overflowing up North.

Fancy joining the weather predictor league, yer gotta be in it .... To win it, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Great idea mate.

GF HULL......22 hot 70 not.

Shellyk666...25 hot 67 not.

Come and join the PIO UK weather predictor league, its getting exciting now.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days.

Love it love it!!

Well I'm sitting here, in full pyjamas, heating on and the weather outside is horrendous, windy rainy and cold. June seems to be like this every year though lately. I've been watching some old family movies over the last couple of days and there are the summer holidays in June and July full of rain and thats over the last ten years.

My prediction

21days of 23 degree hotness

71days of typical british notness

And I've just realised, thats only 3 weeks. I so hope I'm wrong, I couldn't bear going into yet another winter with no summer under my belt.

I have come to the conclusion that I am solar powered and my batteries need recharging properly so I can function!!

Keep it up hoff, looking forward to seeing the budgie smuggler avatar!

Lisa

X

Edited by l1sa

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days.

Looking out of the window today Hoff it is looking like it could be a total washout.... Randl may have just picked the winning number....

Come on you lot where are your predictions there isnt much else to do today.

uk weather in Manchester [h=4]Simply click on a day to get a 3 hourly breakdown below...[/h] Select » Days 1-7 / Days 8-14

<dl style="height: 290px; overflow: hidden; position: relative;" class="deck"><dd style="margin: 0px; left: 0px; width: 950px; height: 290px; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 0px; position: absolute; z-index: 1;" id="deck_1" class="deck_slide active slide slide_1">Friday

08th Jun

OccLightRain.png

13℃

Light rain

Saturday

09th Jun

OccLightRain.png

12℃

Light rain shower

Sunday

10th Jun

IsoRainSwrsDay.png

18℃

Light rain shower

Monday

11th Jun

IsoRainSwrsDay.png

19℃

Patchy rain possible

Tuesday

12th Jun

OccLightRain.png

15℃

Light rain shower

Wednesday

13th Jun

Sunny.png

</dd></dl>

Guest The Ropey HOFF
where is the measurement taken Hoffter?

In the Uk Flea, lol.

I have been quoting two areas, London and Yorkshire, but it will be based on the London Temps, so theres no claims of it not being .... Fair. I am also quoting the hottest part of the day as well, i can't be fairer than that, can i?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days. Well l1sa is the latest entry the numbers are running out fast, so join ASAP .... You have gotta be in it ..... To win it, lol.