The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Do you need help downloading them, I will pm you with instructions if you want, don't tell me you lost your camera.

Do not put my public photo onto an Internet site silly boy gorden h Bennett you are obsessed with me hoff.

Edited by Perthbum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Do not put my public photo onto an Internet site silly boy gorden h Bennett you are obsessed with me hoff.

I bet youv'e never been have you, I knew it, what was it, couldn't get a visa? Explains why your so bitter about Australia.

I bet youv'e never been have you, I knew it, what was it, couldn't get a visa? Explains why your so bitter about Australia.

:laugh: As you are bitter about the uk, a certain female member has seen a photo of me in oz,if she comes forward that is up to her.

Guest Andy
Why will you post on here and you ave never lived or worked in oz, how can you give advise...strange .

Not being funny pb but the hoffmeister has been posting on here for years and he has experience of holidaying in oz and has given loads of advice to people on loads of stuff including the visa process, so for me he is a top bloke even if he does eat all the pies.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

You were never much of a challenge as you put it, I can stick up for the best country in the world to live in Australia, all ..... Day ....... Long. Lol.

Best of luck, yer gonna need it sticking up for the Titanic, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Not being funny pb but the hoffmeister has been posting on here for years and he has experience of holidaying in oz and has given loads of advice to people on loads of stuff including the visa process, so for me he is a top bloke even if he does eat all the pies.

Cheers Andy, I have just realised he has only been on here since August 2011.

Its curry again tonight, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Let's get this thread back on track about the uk weather, it's summer and it's really cold and nasty, hopefully it will come nice in the next few days, dare I say it again ....... A barbecue summer?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Erm...I think not! Wellie boots at the ready!

We had our last long hot sunny summer in 1976 it was brilliant, surely we are due another one?

Guest Shell15
He has taken the challenge col or shell, should be fun over the coming months, better than a soap:laugh:

Indeed it is!! Feel free to call me Michelle or Shell for short..Col very rarely comes on here. He's scared of you lot so he just watches from afar lol

Guest Andy
Indeed it is!! Feel free to call me Michelle or Shell for short..Col very rarely comes on here. He's scared of you lot so he just watches from afar lol

Tell him the hoff said col is a big girly tart :cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I'm hoff to the pictures now, Men in Black 3 and then for a curry, pray for me that I don't freeze to death in the uk bummer weather, sorry I meant summer, lol.

No problem andy I don't mind the hoff, but you must admit he does go on a bit about the weather and when he gives the average summer temprature he does forget to mention it is over 24 hours and does include night time temperatures :laugh:

Guest Shell15
Tell him the hoff said col is a big girly tart :cute:
How did you guess lol

Im changing my title! He deserves no place on it lol

Edited by Shell15

We had our last long hot sunny summer in 1976 it was brilliant, surely we are due another one?

2006 was a good summer. I remember it really well cos we were having an extension built and the builders spent most of their time with no tops on (not that I noticed of course). I had a year old toddler and was stuck inside so he didn't kill himself exploring the building work and equipment. It didn't rain the while time they were doing most of the building work and only rained once they took the roof tiles off the side and we only had a sheet of plastic stopping the house from flooding. Haven't had anything that would really pass for sustained hot sunny weather since.

2006 was a good summer. I remember it really well cos we were having an extension built and the builders spent most of their time with no tops on (not that I noticed of course). I had a year old toddler and was stuck inside so he didn't kill himself exploring the building work and equipment. It didn't rain the while time they were doing most of the building work and only rained once they took the roof tiles off the side and we only had a sheet of plastic stopping the house from flooding. Haven't had anything that would really pass for sustained hot sunny weather since.

We live in the uk, we have a temperat climate never to hot or to cold ain't it ain't going to change soon, perfect climate for me and plenty of others, f the climate does not suit you you could always try somewhere else. Nicf

We live in the uk, we have a temperat climate never to hot or to cold ain't it ain't going to change soon, perfect climate for me and plenty of others, f the climate does not suit you you could always try somewhere else. Nicf

I am - Moving to Adelaide in July. My mum finds the climate here perfect as well, but my Aussie husband struggles with the lack of light here. We're not going just because of the weather but the grey of the last few months is really helping with feeling like we're doing the right thing.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just got back in from the pictures and curry and it was bloody freezing, as for 2006 I remember it well ....... Well not really if there was any sustained hot weather it passed me by, nice-ish doesn't cut it with me, long hot and sunny, equals a ..... Summer, not hit and miss weather and what we usually get is ........ A uk bummer, meaning no real summer, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sun came out today, but ... I was working, thats the problem, still not hit the magic 23 degrees mark yet, heres hoping.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Heres the next 3 days forecast, its not a pretty picture.

Friday 8th June London 16, Yorkshire 14

sat 9th June London 15, Yorkshire 17

sun 10th June London 17, Yorkshire 15

Its been cold and grim so far and we gaven't got near the magical 23 degrees mark yet.

10 - 0 no hot sunny days .... Yet, it must change eventually, surely?