176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

THANKS Kerry.. Never thought of that! Manchester is definately an option.

I have emailed our agent AGAIN asking for the TRN so fingers crossed he replies with it soon so we can get medicals booked.

When are you hoping to be in Oz? xx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just lodged my visa application! so excited :wink:

do i have to book for the medical tests now? coming from a high risk country i assume the processing time of my visa will be much longer... :confused: please advise! is there anyone here coming from a high risk country? any clue on how long it takes?

thanks

IELTS 27/09/11, Skills Assessment 27/01/2012, successful skills assessment 04/05/2012, WA SS submitted 22/05/12 SS approved 28/05/12, 176 lodged 7/6/12, CO ???

Guest kerry19

September so my boys dont have to go back to school, will be cutting it fine though i think..... :frown:

we have so much to do before hand though! i need to keep taking deep breathes to calm myself down!

When do you want to be there by? i see you got wa ss like us, which areas are you looking at?

kerry x

Lol, I recognise the need for constant deep breaths !

I just called Manchester and they could fit us in next Wednesday (unfortunately our eldest is away with school for the week) so the following Tuesday looks good! Thanks for the heads up.. Its saving us £130 too. Just hope our agent gets back to us a.s.a.p.

We are hoping for October.. Initally thought it would be next year but we have had an offer for our house so if we can get visa approved in time we may aswell make the jump! It saves us having to market the house and possibly be stuck waiting for another buyer to come along.

We are looking at Mandurah, Secret Harbour etc but it will really depend where my hubby gets work and take it from there. As long as there are decent schools etc for kids we are happy to go where the work takes us.

Where are you looking? xx

Guest kerry19

like you it will depend on where his job is but i REALLY like the look of ocean reef! my oh is an accountant so he will most probs be working in cbd. i really cant wait! just want to be able to book our flights!!!!! lol.

Hello June gang,

Just recd email from case officer, assigned to team 7!! Requesting meds and PCCS so time to make some dr. appts!!! I guess that means that everything else is ok? Documents still show required? Things are moving super fast. HOpe this means Kerry19 and Mrs.Kenneyboy you will be hearing soon too.

Fantastic...I too was assigned Team 7 (How can i ever forget this? :biggrin:) ....good luck...ur moving towards the finishing line.....

Guest Kimberlyusa
Fantastic...I too was assigned Team 7 (How can i ever forget this? :biggrin:) ....good luck...ur moving towards the finishing line.....

Thank you akmirror. Do you know or does anyone know if once meds and pccs are requested that all other docs submitted are met? Is that the last stage of their requests? Just curious because we are about to spend a ton on the medicals and want to make sure we are not getting ahead of ourselves.

Guest VinoVino

I thought I'd register and share my timeline. I do t seem to have permissions to edit my signature for some reason??

Anyway - applying for 176, Anzsco code 261312 Developer Programmer.

IELTS - test taken 03/12/2011, result about a week later with overall 'superior' ranking.

Skills Assesment ACS - received by ACS 06/02/2012, ACS requested new reference format 13/02/2012, ACS received new reference format 21/03/2012, ACS +ive result 12/04/2012

NSW State Sponsorship - Applied 03/05/2012, documents received by them 15/05/2012(!), NSW State Sponsorship Approval letter arrived 01/06/2012 (actually dated as granted 25/05/2012)

176 Lodged 07/06/2012

omg:chatterbox: blimey :wacko: it is actually done, have submitted our 176!!!!!!! yeah, i am sure it has nearly given me a heart attack!! looking good for the

medicals eh!?? definitely still feeling a bit sick, sooooooo excited, just struggling to download all the documents now, apparently my pdf files are too big!!! arghhhh!!! any who goodluck to us all!! exciting times ahead xxxxxx

Hi all, I have being keeping pace of the ongoing comments in this forum and really find it helpful for all eager birds like us. To share with all, we are from Malaysia and have being nominated by ACT last month 3 May 2012. My wife is a SRN and myself being a Management Consultant. Visa 176 lodged on 5th June this week by our agent and since have being logging in the DIAC website for tracking on progress. Really excited about the progress as we plan to move across sometime June 2013. Starting my younger son Joshua in Year 1 here so as he can assimilate into the system there smoothly. My elder son Joseph will be transitioned to the Australian school system in our country in few months time.

This morning when I checked the website status, another comment has being updated: "Application is now being processed further." T

This is 4 days since lodgement done on 5th June. I would like to ask does this mean we already have a CO now?

Thank you very much.

Hi all, I have being keeping pace of the ongoing comments in this forum and really find it helpful for all eager birds like us. To share with all, we are from Malaysia and have being nominated by ACT last month 3 May 2012. My wife is a SRN and myself being a Management Consultant. Visa 176 lodged on 5th June this week by our agent and since have being logging in the DIAC website for tracking on progress. Really excited about the progress as we plan to move across sometime June 2013. Starting my younger son Joshua in Year 1 here so as he can assimilate into the system there smoothly. My elder son Joseph will be transitioned to the Australian school system in our country in few months time.

This morning when I checked the website status, another comment has being updated: "Application is now being processed further." T

This is 4 days since lodgement done on 5th June. I would like to ask does this mean we already have a CO now?

Thank you very much.

Yes that is the case! You will soon receive email from your CO......Fantastic to see the progress...DIAC are moving real fast....I guess its not only us who are trying to beat July 1 but them too for their own very reasons... :smile:

Wow! That's superb fast. Yes I agreed with you akmirror that DIAC is also trying to beat the July 1st timeline as the new policies would possibly effect their processes already in place for some time, hence best to clear current work-flows than having two multiples flow on new system. This is very very impressive!

I just told my wife on this and she is speechless, for a moment she stumbled of what to say and next she asked was: "When medical check-ups?" ................. Can't help it as she is a nurse....:cute:

Thanks for the reply akmirror.

Guest Kimberlyusa
omg:chatterbox: blimey :wacko: it is actually done, have submitted our 176!!!!!!! yeah, i am sure it has nearly given me a heart attack!! looking good for the

medicals eh!?? definitely still feeling a bit sick, sooooooo excited, just struggling to download all the documents now, apparently my pdf files are too big!!! arghhhh!!! any who goodluck to us all!! exciting times ahead xxxxxx

Welcome and congrats! So excited for all of us to have made it in before 1 July!! I think you can download files upto 5MB, my biggest file with 50 payslips was only 3,000kb so I don't know maybe you can use a pdfcreator or pdfsam to downsize?? not too techy but sure others will have an answer.

We have meds scheduled for 19th and dr. office says they won't be ready to upload until 28th. ugh.

Also our FBI PCCS will take 8 weeks so we will be lucky if we have a grant by end of August. Planning on moving December to Perth area. Wish now I had sent away for FBI months ago..just didn't think things would go this quick! but not complaining :yes:

Guest thehoe5

Does anyone know the cut off for WA SS??? Is it July 1st?? I don't know that I read somewhere it was 22nd 0r 23rd June?? Could be wrong though as I have read so much lately????:confused:

Just trying to work out if we're still in with a chance!! :jiggy:

Guest kerry19

I lodged on the first June and it still says processing :( Do u guys think it's realistic for us to be there by september?

Does anyone know the cut off for WA SS??? Is it July 1st?? I don't know that I read somewhere it was 22nd 0r 23rd June?? Could be wrong though as I have read so much lately????:confused:

Just trying to work out if we're still in with a chance!! :jiggy:

hoe5, I read it somewhere that states WA office will try to process till 30th June, but they advised a buffer of at least 6 days for processing. As such assuming that, the 'due date' could be 24th June. Hope this helps.

Hi everyone,

We're hoping to join you but it's really tight. We've rcd positive outcome from vetassess by eemail but not had letter yet. I sat IELTS yesterday. I'm going to prepare all the forms so they're ready to upload but do have a couple of questions!

Will WASS require the actual letter from vetassess or would a screen shot of the successful outcome be enough? If I submitted with only the screen shot and they required the formal letter would they hold it or throw it out?

Then when we do the 176 online is it true that they accept scanned colour documents of supporting evidence without them being certified?

Still lots to do but really hope to be with you guys!

Thanks for any help.

Ali

I asked vetassess to fax the outcome letter (they won't email it). They happily did this which saved me a week or so of waiting for the letter. This enabled me to submit. But then again you have to wait for your ielts result anyway. Good luck.

Hi everyone,

We're hoping to join you but it's really tight. We've rcd positive outcome from vetassess by eemail but not had letter yet. I sat IELTS yesterday. I'm going to prepare all the forms so they're ready to upload but do have a couple of questions!

Will WASS require the actual letter from vetassess or would a screen shot of the successful outcome be enough? If I submitted with only the screen shot and they required the formal letter would they hold it or throw it out?

Then when we do the 176 online is it true that they accept scanned colour documents of supporting evidence without them being certified?

Still lots to do but really hope to be with you guys!

Thanks for any help.

Ali

I asked vetassess to fax the outcome letter (they won't email it). They happily did this which saved me a week or so of waiting for the letter. This enabled me to submit. But then again you have to wait for your ielts result anyway. Good luck.

Hi,i e-mailed vetassess last week as i'm bricking it to get in before july 1st!

I asked for a way of getting my results faster and they said, 'we will send you a scanned copy of the result before we post out the results' .

I hope they weren't just fobbing me off but even a faxed copy would be great :)

Darren

82rhoads, i can share with you my assesment process. I was waiting for some time and finally after the waiting, the result came online with +ve assessment. Due to the excitement (as usual most of us :), i called them up and spoke to a lady; she was very helpful indeed to speed up the courier of the original certificate to me. That was in June 2011.

Btw, we have a CO now and asking for extra form - Form 1221. Spoken to my migration agent; and we are to prepare ourselves for the PCC check. Just to ask here to fellow forumers - what is in Form 1221 that is not already covered in Form 80? Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks.

I had to do form 80 and 1221. They cover similar info. Form can be downloaded from Immi website.

82rhoads, i can share with you my assesment process. I was waiting for some time and finally after the waiting, the result came online with +ve assessment. Due to the excitement (as usual most of us :), i called them up and spoke to a lady; she was very helpful indeed to speed up the courier of the original certificate to me. That was in June 2011.

Btw, we have a CO now and asking for extra form - Form 1221. Spoken to my migration agent; and we are to prepare ourselves for the PCC check. Just to ask here to fellow forumers - what is in Form 1221 that is not already covered in Form 80? Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks.

I had to do form 80 and 1221. They cover similar info. Form can be downloaded from Immi website.

Thanks,:cute:

Doing the PCC online now, loads of information to be filled up. And later tomorrow have to travel at least 40miles to submit the document, and wait for the outcome. Gooosshhhh......all the running....but definitely worth it!