176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Guest Kimberlyusa

Hi everyone,

Let's use this thread for everyone who has lodged in June. Previous months have done so very successfully to share information. June will be a big "gang" as alot of people try to apply before the 1 July changes.

I just lodged mine 1/6 and now busy uploading documents. Does anyone know how you scan multiple pages on one pdf?

Good luck to everyone!!!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Here is a list of PDF tools that can be very handy:

PDF-Xchange-Viewer - Allows you to save filled forms and insert your signature digitally.

PDFCreator - Used to convert any doc into PDF just by printing to it. When you have multiple scans, just select them all and print and they'll show up in one document.

PDFSAM - PDF Split & Merge - Very handy to combine/split/merge PDFs

Good luck to all the June gang, you'll be the real lucky ones who dodged SkillSelect. All the best!

Hi everyone,

Let's use this thread for everyone who has lodged in June. Previous months have done so very successfully to share information. June will be a big "gang" as alot of people try to apply before the 1 July changes.

Hi 3tooz. Well done on getting your application in before the deadline!

hopefully i will be on this thread, everything at the ready just awaiting the return of passports to fill in the last bit, and then the uploading of docs!! keep your fingers crossed for the post today, got one yesterday just another three to go! arggghhhh so excited:jiggy:

Goodluck to everyone lodging their visa this june! I am also lodging my visa this june hopefully but now im still waiting for my state sponsorship in South australia. They have received my docs on 22 may, now im checking the status on the website nothing has been updated yet. Hope ill get the result before end of june! :laugh:

Guest Kimberlyusa

Thanks for all the input guys, I think we are going to have a great group.

Does anyone know how to send a change of information form to DIAC.

We have applied for a renewal for my husbands passport and want to let them know.

Thanks

Hi all, I'm new to PIO but been gathering valuable info from here for a while now. Just had to share that our wonderful agent has just lodged our 176 this afternoon. Thought at one point we wouldn't make 1st July deadline but thanks to Vetassess releasing extra dates (post confirmation of successful documentation) in May, we've managed skills assessment and result in just 10 days, WA SS took less than 24hrs! Fingers crossed for everyone and thanks to all who regularly post on here, hope this gives some of you out there a bit of hope.

Guest Kimberlyusa
Hi all, I'm new to PIO but been gathering valuable info from here for a while now. Just had to share that our wonderful agent has just lodged our 176 this afternoon. Thought at one point we wouldn't make 1st July deadline but thanks to Vetassess releasing extra dates (post confirmation of successful documentation) in May, we've managed skills assessment and result in just 10 days, WA SS took less than 24hrs! Fingers crossed for everyone and thanks to all who regularly post on here, hope this gives some of you out there a bit of hope.

Congrats on the lodging of 176 Mrs. Kenneyboy! Be glad you have an agent, I have spent the last 2 days scanning and uploading documents!

Guest Kimberlyusa
I think Form 929 can be used to notify DIAC about passport changes.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/929.pdf

Thank you illuminati, I printed it out, filled out and then scanned back in and added to "attached documents" section, hope this was correct.

When you are assigned a CO do they send you an email with their name, contact info?

If I have a question about required documents should I just wait until CO? Just wondering because they have asked on document checklist for a military discharge for my husband and he was never in the military. I am guessing this has come up because I indicated that he had weapons training from being a police officer. I have attached his sworn officer diploma but wondering if that will confuse them. Getting anxious now and just want to be prepared, thx

Lodged our application this morning as well. Uploaded most documents though still need to get over a one issue:

Wife never had any birth certificate - she was born in a refugee camp during. Any idea of what we should do about that?

Another small thing to do is sending form 1022 (wife's 8.5 months pregnant), getting passport photos and notifying NSW about application.

Then waiting for CO.

Guest Kimberlyusa
Lodged our application this morning as well. Uploaded most documents though still need to get over a one issue:

Wife never had any birth certificate - she was born in a refugee camp during. Any idea of what we should do about that?

Another small thing to do is sending form 1022 (wife's 8.5 months pregnant), getting passport photos and notifying NSW about application.

Then waiting for CO.

Welcome vazagothic and congrats on the 176 and new baby coming............what an exciting time all around! Can't give info on how to solve birth certificate issue but I think there are other ways to prove a birth like family history and family statements, do a search on DIAC website. Are you doing yours yourself or with an agent? If you are in the U.S. like me and haven't sent off for your FBI background check I would do it now since it is taking 8+ weeks ($18 a copy) unless you are not looking to get visa in a hurry.

Good luck, I submitted mine JUne 1st and just got 5 pg. email confirmation of receipt - looks like being processed out of Adelaide.

Guest Kimberlyusa
All the best to June Gang!! Hope you all get in :smile:before July1....

Congrats on your grant on 1/6/12!!!!!

Guest thehoe5

Hi guys,

we're hoping and praying to join this gang!!!

My hubby did his Vetassess today (general plumber) and we have emailed them a they reckon its a 10 day turn around, he did his 4th IELTS last Sat so we get the results Fri...if not he has another booked for sat!! Got everything crossed he passes both ( said Vetassess was a piece of p***)

We have both our SS form and DIAC form sat waiting to bang in if they back!!

Feel like a cat on hot bricks this month!!!:twitcy:

So if by some miracle all this falls into place we might...just might do it!!

Good luck everyone xxxxx :hug:

Guest thehoe5

Thanks Mrs Keeneyboy do you know if you can send your SS off with an email from Vetassess or do you have to wait for docs?

Just been told my daughters passport hasn't enough date left on it too so not sure if I have to wait for that to come back or weather we can still go ahead??

Oh this is making me feel sick!!:eek: