I need help from the ladies....

lillystar26

A bit of background info.....a few yrs ago I started a acrylic nail course from home. I fell pregnant half way through and because of the fumes etc....I decided not to continue. We are hoping to be in australia by the end of this year and I am thinking of retraining once there.

My question is (i know it is a pretty general ask) what is the demand for it over there? I live in stafford, a pretty small town, but everywhere you look there are nail bars/salons etc....so it is very competitive

Thanks in advance

Vicky

Lots of nail bars here in my area of Sydney, almost every shopping mall has one or a few. Most run by Asian girls from what I have seen. I have never been so have no idea of the quality etc but they always seem to have plenty of customers.

There are heaps of places all over the country that do nails however I can't remember the last time I saw anyone with acrylic nails.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I was hoping to do it from home or mobile 1 the children (3 under 5yrs)

Freckleface - why not acrylic? What do they use?

Thanks again

Thanks everyone for your replies. I was hoping to do it from home or mobile 1 the children (3 under 5yrs)

Freckleface - why not acrylic? What do they use?

Thanks again

Not sure about the entire country of course but healthy natural nails (that may or may not be painted) seem to be more in vogue in the circles I travel in.