Vetassess Assessment HELP!

paulnbexplus2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi N7kkp - Im in similiar position to you and am three quarters way through my Diploma - so very interested in your story. Did you manage to get a succesful Vetassess result ? Have to say this whole business of trying to move to OZ could finish me off !!!!

• 1 month later...

Dear all - Just an update that may help others of you out there - Ive just completed my Diploma in Management in 3 months and have to say that academy 3 ( Paul MULLER ) was excellent at every stage - He will look at your circumstances and taylor the course to help you in anyway he can .( Mine was hard graft for 3 montsh and have received the certificates / statement of attainment and a covering letter which i requested and he was happy to oblige ) yesterday - so in the process of re applying to Vetassess and trying again.

I was so impressed with the service of acadamey 3 that i offered to put a good word on here for them . If anyone signs up with them please say hello to Paul from me so he knows I kept my promise !!! ( Mark Garner )

Cheers and good luck everyone.

I recently completed a Diploma in Management through Academy3 and found them very good. I did all 8 modules in the written format with loads of evidence, and didn't need any interviews at all. I then applied for my vetassess as Program or Project Administrator and got a positive result in only 8 days!!! Ive now submitted my EOI and applied for WA SS, as Program or Project Administrator has just been added to their csol! Very impressed with how fast my vetassess was done.

I recently completed a Diploma in Management through Academy3 and found them very good. I did all 8 modules in the written format with loads of evidence, and didn't need any interviews at all. I then applied for my vetassess as Program or Project Administrator and got a positive result in only 8 days!!! Ive now submitted my EOI and applied for WA SS, as Program or Project Administrator has just been added to their csol! Very impressed with how fast my vetassess was done.

Hi d4ddyc00l,

thanks for this info, I have just passed my IELTS, so was just looking into this further, now you have clarified that the the diploma of management is acceptable by vetassess for the role of program and project administrator, then I think I shall start this one.

What is you current occupation? I work for myself and was originally going to put down 'office manager' but got took off, then i was told that the program and project role is similar, can you clarify what you do and also what the process is with vetassess.

the only reason i ask this is the costs involved, i dont really and cant really afford to mess it up, i'm doing this myself and not through an agent.

any help is greatly appreciated.

cheers

Paul

Am liking the posts about this course also allowing you to go through and helping with the Contracts/Program Admin. Thats the route I will hopefully be going in through....so may be worthwhile looking at!!

definately, i was absolutely gutted about office manager being taken off, so this is a new entrance into oz for me.

knowing july next year office manager will be put back on, it's seems to skip a year!!!

good luck

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Just found out that Proj and Program administrator has recently gone from " available " to " special consitions apply " for SA SS - .........Yet another hurdle !!! IELTS completed last Saturday , just waiting now for the results .............. Vetassess now lodged so waiting for that.........tick tock tick tock , always waiting !

Just found out that Proj and Program administrator has recently gone from " available " to " special consitions apply " for SA SS - .........Yet another hurdle !!! IELTS completed last Saturday , just waiting now for the results .............. Vetassess now lodged so waiting for that.........tick tock tick tock , always waiting !

Wow that's scary, I almost applied for SA SS with this occupation 4 1/2 weeks ago, and only changed to WA at the last minute because it had just been added to their list!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cheers , see your visa has been granted - Congrats , must be a great feeling !

Thanks, it still hasn't quite sunk in to be honest! It seems weird not having to do anything now! That is apart from the small matter of moving to Australia next year!!!

Fingers crossed you get your vetassess soon, then you can get on to the next stage!

• 1 month later...
Hi d4ddyc00l,

thanks for this info, I have just passed my IELTS, so was just looking into this further, now you have clarified that the the diploma of management is acceptable by vetassess for the role of program and project administrator, then I think I shall start this one.

What is you current occupation? I work for myself and was originally going to put down 'office manager' but got took off, then i was told that the program and project role is similar, can you clarify what you do and also what the process is with vetassess.

the only reason i ask this is the costs involved, i dont really and cant really afford to mess it up, i'm doing this myself and not through an agent.

any help is greatly appreciated.

cheers

Paul

Hi Guys, I'm about to start the process for visa 190 under the project/program administrator via WA SS. I have a diploma in Business management from ICS that I completed in London, do you think this will be accepted by vetasses? I have 5 years field related experience.

Any help, tips and information would be greatly appreciated. I'm not going through an agent, heard too many frustrated stories.

Paul, did your vetasses get accepted?

Thanks, Storm

Hi Guys, I'm about to start the process for visa 190 under the project/program administrator via WA SS. I have a diploma in Business management from ICS that I completed in London, do you think this will be accepted by vetasses? I have 5 years field related experience.

Any help, tips and information would be greatly appreciated. I'm not going through an agent, heard too many frustrated stories.

Paul, did your vetasses get accepted?

Thanks, Storm

I used a Diploma in Management as my relevant qualification and my Vetassess went through in 8 days so you should be fine.

• 3 months later...

Interesting thread.

Looks like Vetassess can take from 8 days to 16 weeks. The shorter being achieved by a 'hurry-up or I will lose points' move.

Wonder if the wait will get worse as more people try and flee recession ridden countries?

• 1 month later...
Happy to say that our Visa was granted 2 days ago ! .................. Would not be where we are today if I hadn't done the academy 3 AQF Diploma ;-)

Good luck everyone

Thats brilliant news, well done!

We fly out for good in 8 days time - cant believe we're finally on our way!! Very scary and exciting all at the same time.

Happy to say that our Visa was granted 2 days ago ! .................. Would not be where we are today if I hadn't done the academy 3 AQF Diploma ;-)

Good luck everyone

Congratulations!!

How long did it take from when you submitted your VETASSESS?

• 11 months later...

hey mate

i applied with vetasses to get my occupation assesed as contract administrator and application got rejected. any tips as to what should i do . did your application got accepted? i guess the experience letter my agent drafted wasent right.

please help me if you can in anyway

i am running out of time .thx regards