ICT Project Manager / Consultancy - Melbourne

Guest glenwaverley

Guest glenwaverley

Hi all,

I am looking to move to Melbourne around October time. I wondered if anybody had any thoughts on the ICT Project management area in Melbourne.

I am Prince 2 qualified with over 20 years experience in ICT in General and my recent experience tends towards ad hoc consultancy in the waste and recycling area consulting to the public sector.

I would be happy to take a more lowly role if it would get my foot in the door.

Also what is the job market in the ICT sector like at the moment?

TIA

GW

Hi all,

I am looking to move to Melbourne around October time. I wondered if anybody had any thoughts on the ICT Project management area in Melbourne.

I am Prince 2 qualified with over 20 years experience in ICT in General and my recent experience tends towards ad hoc consultancy in the waste and recycling area consulting to the public sector.

I would be happy to take a more lowly role if it would get my foot in the door.

Also what is the job market in the ICT sector like at the moment?

TIA

GW

Hi - I can't really help with your questions. However, one bit of advice - when you say you are Prince 2 qualified, if that is at the Practitioner level you should always say so in Aust whenever you mention the qual.

Good luck.

Guest glenwaverley
Hi - I can't really help with your questions. However, one bit of advice - when you say you are Prince 2 qualified, if that is at the Practitioner level you should always say so in Aust whenever you mention the qual.

Good luck.

It is Practitioner - Thanks for the advice :)