Guest Bigedd123

13 and wanting friends 12-14 Girls and Boys

Guest Bigedd123

Hey im Edd im moving to Perth in july and im worryed about moving and making friends so reply if you wanna be friends :biggrin:

Hello Edd, my son James is 13 in August, we are leaving for Perth tomorrow to live in ocean reef, he is nervous too so maybe you can chat :-)

Guest Bigedd123

Yeah sounds great :) do you know if that is around secret harbour and i hope you enjoy your time there

-Edd

Guest Squishy

Hi Edd,

I'm Allyson, I'm 13 and I'm moving to Perth round about the same time as you.

Guest Bigedd123

Hey Allyson, great to hear and maybe we can chat a bit before we go there, you got facebook or skype?

Hello Ed, we are an hour away from secret harbour :-( but you are gonna love it here - its great and everyone is friendly! James hasn't started school yet but I hope to get him to school soon so that he can make new friends. I'll get him to tell you all about it once he starts!

Hi Edd. my son is 13 in February and we are moving to Secret Habour in August his year. Its natural to be worried about the move but try to see it as a big adventure, Ive been looking at all the clubs and activites for children your age and theres loads of things to do, soccer, Aussie rules, Surf school, swimming, etc. Along with school you'll easily make friends. Send me a personal message if you want to message him (Will)

Guest Bigedd123

@MrsBee great to hear everything is going well and i hope James has a good time at school and makes loads of friends :)

@mellymop Thats great :) and im pretty sure alot of things it Australia are amazing and i hope you and your family the best for the move!