Closing dates

Guest Nelson

Guest Nelson

We were given 70 days to submit further information, get medicals and police checks done etc., and submitted it well before the 'closing date'. Will this speed up the application or will we have to wait until the 70 days is up before it is processed? :?

Guest Missiemo
We were given 70 days to submit further information, get medicals and police checks done etc., and submitted it well before the 'closing date'. Will this speed up the application or will we have to wait until the 70 days is up before it is processed? :?

We submitted our final bits before the date and we got our visa four weeks later, so yes I would say it would make it quicker

Mo

x

Guest shakatara

Hi,

we submitted our pcc and p60 etc, they received them on 22 May, and we received our visa on the 29 May, so thats 8 days, not bad hey?

shakatara :D

Guest Pasty

Hi

I agree with Shakatara, we got our visas 3 weeks after sending all the paperwork in so if you've done it before the 70 days are up you'll get them before the 70 days are up, hope this makes sense

Jackie

Guest Nelson

I hope so!! I've taken to my bed and refused to move for anything other than to eat or check emails! I've sold my business, sold the house subject to contract and can't wait to get out! Thanks for your replies! :o

Archived