Jobs and Visa's for HGV/Plant Fitters/Auto mechanics / Electricians

Guest 5640adam

hi i am electrician looking for sponsor to get me over to australia....currently working installing solar panels but have done mainly domestic and commercial in the past....i have got my vetassess done and also did the gap training with downunder tradies if that helps....will happily send cv etc if needed adam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Andrew,

I am in the Royal air force and looking for a move to Australia in very near future. I have 9 years experience and NVQ level 3 in engineering maintenance, also have experience in Hydraulics, Pneumatics, generators, compressors, pumps and HGV mechanic. Could you send me more information about this vacancy.

Regards

Gordon Meacher

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Andrew, I am an Electrician currently working on buidling sites in wales and am looking to work out in australia. I have completed my apprenticeship and and have 5 years experience in the industry. Would i be able to get a sponsorship of some sort? Thanks Gareth

Hi Andrew, Im a sparky of 16 years exp, living in Melbourne 4 weeks, Im on a permanent residencey visa, been assessed by Tra awaiting ARTC and have my whitecard, be really grateful for any more info you have on the posts.

Thanks

Hughie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kerrots

Hi Andrew

I am a uk qualified electrician already living in Queensland, I do not require sponsorship I am here as a de-facto partner.

I am struggling to find a company who will employ me whilst I complete my conversion to australia wiring regulations. I have already had my skills recognised by TRA and have my QLD electrical work permit-do you think you can help me?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm a mechanical engineer with 7yrs hgv experience. I'm currently in the British army but leaving shortly due to redundancies. I have worked on vehicles such as bushmaster and heavy armoured with that being servicing, diagnostics, hydraulic and repair. If you got get back to me with further information that would be great.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my names steve

Currantly in the uk

I am a qualified hgv mechanic by trade,

I worked for volvo main dealership as i workshop supervisor for 7 years and now work for a company called cro as a workshop engineer, would i be someone you would be interested in?

Many thanks

Steve.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Hi Andrew,

I have 25 years experience as a Vehicle Mechanic in the British Army and private sector. I am already in possession of Permanent Residency visa and am ready to move very quickly for the right position.

Please PM me and I will send more details and a recent CV.

hi,

I am currently working for one of London's biggest bus operators. I have been working in the industry from the age of sixteen and have gained a vast amount of experience on Hgv's Psv's and automatic transmissions(with allisons). I am also trained to FTA inspection standards with all relevant qualifications and certificates. I am seeking a new challenge in australia where i can progress and earn what I am worth!!

Look forward to your response

Dan

Hi Andrew. I have Electrical Fitting experience working on Aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines, experience gained from Rolls-Royce Marine Electrical Systems and I am currently employed by the National Grid working on High voltage equipment around London. I have numerous qualifications at a variety of different levels including NVQ's, Btec's and Higher National Certificates. Please get in touch if I fit the bill!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Oliver

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi my names steve, i am 31 years old and i am a fully qualified diesel fitter time served at volvo main dealer for 7 years and i worked my way up to workshop forman/ supervisor, i also have worked on heavy plant on diesel engines, reach stackers, folklifts and tugmasters in the past 3 years for a large shipping company as a workshop engineer,

me and my family (partner and 2 kids) have been trying to make the move for the past 18 months, we are in a good position to move out as we dont have any ties etc, we are looking for a job sponsership to help us make the move quicker,

let me know if i am of any interest to you and i can send my cv,

kind regards

steve.

Andrew,

Hi I am sure you would be able to help me, my partner is a 31 year old VW mechanic in London. He would like to carry on his carrer in Australia preferably in Queensland or Victora due to friends and family already being in these areas but we are open to suggestions. We have been to an exhibition expo and the migration expert was very positive and we were offered further contacts by a company if we were willing to consider Perth but unfortunatelly it was not the area we wanted.

If you also have any contacts in the building industry I am a tenant liaison officer currently training as an assistant site manager for tenanted properties having refurbishment works carried out and would be interested to carry this on if possible.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards

Mason33

• 2 weeks later...