176 lodged May 2012

Jars

I did my medical b4 CO allocated and sent my PCC to UK. So still awaiting my police check back which i expect in the next two days. In terms of medical, they still havn't said 'met' on my status page so maybe the results are nt online yet.

So, once your PCC is uploaded and Meds are finalized - you can expect a grant in a day or two, typically.

wow here's hoping.

I assume that they pick the meds results up online. When i went to the medical they said they would send me a sealed envelope that i cant open as it may need to be forwarded to immigration.

Hows yours looking anyway. surely a grant soon

Wow just had some awesome news on the visa front........we got our AITSL skills assessment back yesterday graded successful, then sent it off to Vic and they have come back today to grant us sponsorship!!! Bloody quick or what!!!!?

176 being put together as I type, so will be in with the booyaka crew for May!!!!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Will let you know when submitted!!!

Wow just had some awesome news on the visa front........we got our AITSL skills assessment back yesterday graded successful, then sent it off to Vic and they have come back today to grant us sponsorship!!! Bloody quick or what!!!!?

176 being put together as I type, so will be in with the booyaka crew for May!!!!

Will let you know when submitted!!!

Wow, you can't get much quicker than that!!! You must be over the moon!

Wow, I sent an email to CO yesterday and she just replied. I am shocked.

Looks like my medical results have been accessed (says met on status page) and form 80 'met'. Just awaiting police cert from the UK now. Come on...hurry up.

Hope for some CO's soon for u guys

ill let you know when submitted!!!

Congratulations, look forward to welcoming you to the May gang soon.

Guest Mr MNC

CO replied today with my pre grant letter, process went very fast once it got going! Need to get out of here for 8 days now to get it all wrapped up.

Guest Mr MNC
did they send the pre grant via email??

also, did they confirm that you would be away first or just say you have to get out within 2 weeks??

Yes by email. I must confirm some details that I'm unsure of with the CO, but basically they want me to reply withing 28 days with my travel itinerary, but I have until January 2013 to activate it.

My new nominated occupation is PI private investigator! Not a lot gets past me - sharp as a button! :biggrin:

Yes, yes - you can get your occupation assessed with my newly started skills assessing body called Pidiac.

We'll assess your button-sharp skills against our spherically-sharp default. :laugh:

Guest nitisha
Yes, yes - you can get your occupation assessed with my newly started skills assessing body called Pidiac.

We'll assess your button-sharp skills against our spherically-sharp default. :laugh:

:ssign7:

Guest Mr MNC
Ahh i see. once i upload my PC i ll email them telling them i have uploaded and attach my travel itinery. May save some time for me

What details are ya unsure of???

Upload your PC. Then wait until they review, then you get the pre grand letter asking for an itinerary.

Unsure of how long I can hold off until giving my itinerary (I'm supposed to reply within 28 days), I would like to go home to Ireland for a family occasion in August. That throws up the second thing that I'm unsure of, if I wait until August, and my skill is taken off the DIAC skills list, will they take back their initial pre grant. My skill is accountancy, this was red flagged by DIAC as one of the skills that was borderline for the 2011/2012 skills list.