176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Hi new to this, Have just received WA SS, and about to lodge 176 Visa.

Hey lozzachino, when did you submit your WA SS appl??? We submitted Friday gone so trying to see how long others are waiting for approval. Good luck with the visa appl!! Can't wait to be at that stage!

Guest nitisha

Yuppie...I am in May Gang....got my WA SS today and applied to DIAC for 475 today....but i did not upload any docs...can i upload later? plz suggest friends.....

Regards,

Nits!!

Guest nitisha
Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking a quick 'daft' question.... Do you only upload employment related docs if you are proving that you have a certain amount of experience in your profession? I am not claiming extra points for length of employment so just curious as I have not started this process yet. Thanks in advance.

Same here..I too have not claimed for work experience points but i got in doc checklist..."evidence of work experience"....i don knw.

Yuppie...I am in May Gang....got my WA SS today and applied to DIAC for 475 today....but i did not upload any docs...can i upload later? plz suggest friends.....

Regards,

Nits!!

There was a bug in the system the day I submitted and it wouldn't allow me to upload - spoke to immi and they gave me an email address to send everything to instead. Also got a survey to complete regarding the online issues I had encountered.

App lodged, most of the documents uploaded. Just need to get a 7month old and a 2 year old to sit still for passport photos!

Oh dear, good luck with that! Congrats on lodging your application :-)

Congrats to you getting it in. Hope it goes quick for you. Mine was real quick. Best of luck.

Wow, that really was quick!! Many congratulations - hope you're celebrating big time tonight!

Cant wait for the 1st person to get a CO. Means the ball wil be rolling.

Just had my medical today... and the forms you download from the DIAC application are actually wrong so i had to fill them out when i was there

They send the results via Ehealth online to DIAC but also send me an envelope with reults which I have to forward to DIAC without opening

Guest nitisha

hi friends,

In the document upload link, i could not find type of document for WA SS approval letter..Should i select other documents and give the name and upload it....

hi friends,

In the document upload link, i could not find type of document for WA SS approval letter..Should i select other documents and give the name and upload it....

I think so that is correct.I also uploaded the SS approval letter in the Other Documents section and named it.

Wow, that really was quick!! Many congratulations - hope you're celebrating big time tonight!

Celebrating is right. Bubbly was well deserved. :wink: ..

Not long now till you get your co. It just flys by. I only uploaded my PPC on the 8th and the 9th I got my grant.

It's such a fast process.

Now the real fun begins, house hunting,schools and jobs. Lol

Well... we made it in time for the deadline!

It would be great to use this thread for anyone lodging 176 during May. The previous groups provided a great support for one another.

What a relief that it's finally lodged!! Now we wait...

Glad you guys set this up, our April gang was great. Keep us updated on your progress, and keep an eye on the April gang as a reference for how long things are taking.

Glad you guys set this up, our April gang was great. Keep us updated on your progress, and keep an eye on the April gang as a reference for how long things are taking.

April gang seem to have done soooo well. Really chuffed for everyone. :biggrin: x

Our agent will be lodging our 176 but everything is always a little slow with him so just wondering when he is doing the online application and submitting it does he upload the passport, birth cert, ielts, etc from day one or does he send the online application form off and then when CO appointed start uploading all the docs??? I know he will have this answer for me but he's slow in replying and with time difference we are always waiting a day so I'd like to know and have everything ready for him when he asks us for it.

Our agent will be lodging our 176 but everything is always a little slow with him so just wondering when he is doing the online application and submitting it does he upload the passport, birth cert, ielts, etc from day one or does he send the online application form off and then when CO appointed start uploading all the docs??? I know he will have this answer for me but he's slow in replying and with time difference we are always waiting a day so I'd like to know and have everything ready for him when he asks us for it.

At the time of the lodging the 176, you do not need to upload any docs. Once the details have been entered and the payment is made you will be provided a document checklist. Based on that list you need to upload the documents. The documents can be uploaded at your own convenience by retrieving the application using the TRN(Transaction Reference Number) and the password. Also with the TRN number you can check the progress of the application by yourself.

At the time of the lodging the 176, you do not need to upload any docs. Once the details have been entered and the payment is made you will be provided a document checklist. Based on that list you need to upload the documents. The documents can be uploaded at your own convenience by retrieving the application using the TRN(Transaction Reference Number) and the password. Also with the TRN number you can check the progress of the application by yourself.

Thanks illuminati, our agent is doing it but he hasn't explained the process yet do its good to know how it works. Hopefully all docs on checklist we have sorted!!!! Don't want anything to delay!!! So exciting and stressful all at the same time :-)