You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

OMG I had to tell someone! I just finished my second interview for my job in Canberra and It went well! They want to offer me the job! I have one more final interview and if all goes well I get the sponsorship! WOOHOO! ! God is soo good!!! Next its time to process the visa. Question. I am going to a childcare position on a 457 visa. I have my AAS and my BS in Early Childhood Education. Will I be asked for a background check? I am from the US and i know it takes time to get it. Soo excited right now!!! :biggrin::tongue::goofy:

Timeline :

457 spon 5/3/2012/AITLS sent 5/4/2012/AITLS started 5/11/2012 /Nom 5/12

Well done you!! Congratulations! :smile:

My husband, who goes into schools as part of his job, had to have a Working with Children check when here in Aus. Maybe check with your future employer.

Hope that helps. Jxxxx

Edited by Munchkinella

' Life is but a fleeting moment.....so do not waste a second on something that doesn't make you smile.' :wubclub:

Well done and fingers crossed here that your final interview goes just fine..

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Congratulations - fantastic news :biggrin:

143 application lodged and 1st VAC paid 21 May 2015, acknowledgement 25 May 2015. Previously on 457 visa, expired Nov 2016, now on Bridging Visa A, awaiting developments !

Guest The Ropey HOFF

congratulations.gif

Best of luck, fingers crossed for you.

great news, fingers crossed for you

they are sure to want a police check and a working with children check (or similar, not sure if it is called the same in Queensland) BUT I am sure that will also be part of your visa application.

Congratulations

Visa - MODL 136 Childcare Coordinator

1st TRA application, Nov 06, as a Childcare Coordinator came back positive as Hairdresser so...........

TRA ack 20/03/ app 27/04/07

Visa lodged 14/05/07

PC back 10/07/07

visa ack 14/08/07

C O 26/09/07 (11/09/07)

meds arrived 22/10/07

VISAs granted 14/12/07:biglaugh:

OMG OMG~~~ I just got my formal job offer!!! Holy cow!!! I am so excited, nervous, scared,over the moon, and mostly in Shock. I was supposed to have a video interview the director come online was talking to me and asking me a few questions and then said, OK. Let me get to the point, I would love to offer you a place here..... Will you accept!!!!! No Video interview!!! Just a chat on Facebook.. OMG! I am moving to Australia in 12 weeks... OMG OMG OMG.... :) :):biggrin::tongue::swoon::cool::huh:

Timeline :

Well done you! :jiggy:

' Life is but a fleeting moment.....so do not waste a second on something that doesn't make you smile.' :wubclub:

Fantastic news - well done :yes::yes::jiggy::jiggy:

Don't forget to update on your progress with visa, flights and arriving in Oz :smile:

143 application lodged and 1st VAC paid 21 May 2015, acknowledgement 25 May 2015. Previously on 457 visa, expired Nov 2016, now on Bridging Visa A, awaiting developments !

Huge congratulation :yes:

Well done, those 12 weeks will fly buy

Whhoooooo hoooooooo

Visa - MODL 136 Childcare Coordinator

1st TRA application, Nov 06, as a Childcare Coordinator came back positive as Hairdresser so...........

TRA ack 20/03/ app 27/04/07

Visa lodged 14/05/07

PC back 10/07/07

visa ack 14/08/07

C O 26/09/07 (11/09/07)

meds arrived 22/10/07

VISAs granted 14/12/07:biglaugh:

Oh wow excellent news for you. not surprised you're excited. Congratulations :biglaugh:

How do you update your progress?

Timeline :