4x2 in Ellenbrook for Lease - available 15th Dec

Guest ricky&sara

Guest ricky&sara

Hi all,

We are leaving our rental here in Ellenbrook on 15th Dec.

It is a lovely 4x2, with open theatre room, nice modern kitchen, open meals/family room, laundry, alfresco, garden. It is directly opposite lovely park, 10 min walk to Arbor Grove PS. 5 min drive to local shops, which has a Woolworths, petrol garage, and McDonalds!!!!

Ellenbrook is right on the doorstep of the Swan Valley with lots of local wineries 10 min drive away!!!!

Jooondalup Lakeside shopping centre is 30 mins drive, Morley Galleria shopping centre 20 mins, Mindarie Keys, and Hillarys Boat Harbour all within 30 mins, and only 45 mins to Perth CBD.

IF you are interested we can send some photos.

As said it is available from 15 Dec .... just in time for xmas.

Sara

Guest billy braveheart

Hi Ricki & Sara

Just wanted to say I have friends in Ellenbrook I was there the other day & it is a lovely area. Swan Valley is to die for a lovely place plenty of winerys, pubs & places to eat.

Good Luck

Janette

Guest ricky&sara

Yes it is lovely here, but we are moving SOR, hubby likes to fly microlights and there is a good airfield that way!!!!!

Sara

There's also a great brewery janette called the mash brewery do terrific lunches and they do a tasting rack of 5 beers for about $10, we went wine tasting after that and to the chocolate factory - honestly, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven lol

Where are you heading for Sarah?

Ali

Guest billy braveheart

Funnily enough Ali I was in Mash on wednesday for lunch. I have yet to visit the chocolate factory yum.

Janette

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jamiefrod
Hi all,

We are leaving our rental here in Ellenbrook on 15th Dec.

It is a lovely 4x2, with open theatre room, nice modern kitchen, open meals/family room, laundry, alfresco, garden. It is directly opposite lovely park, 10 min walk to Arbor Grove PS. 5 min drive to local shops, which has a Woolworths, petrol garage, and McDonalds!!!!

Ellenbrook is right on the doorstep of the Swan Valley with lots of local wineries 10 min drive away!!!!

Jooondalup Lakeside shopping centre is 30 mins drive, Morley Galleria shopping centre 20 mins, Mindarie Keys, and Hillarys Boat Harbour all within 30 mins, and only 45 mins to Perth CBD.

IF you are interested we can send some photos.

As said it is available from 15 Dec .... just in time for xmas.

Sara

Hi,

We are looking for a rental at the moment in Perth while we're between homes. If your still looking for someone you can send us some details if you like. Me and the girlfriend are living in Subi at the moment.

Guest ricky&sara
Hi,

We are looking for a rental at the moment in Perth while we're between homes. If your still looking for someone you can send us some details if you like. Me and the girlfriend are living in Subi at the moment.

Hi are you still looking for a rental? This is still available. If you are stil interested I can send you our phone number

Sara

Archived