GilraenH

URGENT ALL APHRA applicants. Change to fees!!!!!!

I received this in my inbox this morning.

Your application for registration has been received, however it is incomplete.

Please note that your application and qualification cannot be assessed until such time as it is complete.

1) Effective from 27 March 2012, schedule of fees for Nursing and Midwifery have changed. Please see attached for the new fee schedule.

As your application was received on 16 April 2012, it falls past the date for the new fees to be taken into effect.

Payment fee: $540

Please contact AHPRA on 1300 419 495 to arrange payment for this amount. If you have supplied your credit card details, you may also reply to this email authorising additional deduction. This payment is required before registration assessment can take place.

Your application was received on 16 April 2012, please provide the above mentioned documentation within 30 days of the date of this email. If this time frame does not suit, please advise.

Your application will remain incomplete until all outstanding payment is received. Please feel free to contact the office should you have any questions or require clarification.

(RSMS 187) RCB 26.09.2013, Nomination 14.10.2013, Visa re-lodged 27.10.2013 non DRC. Child and Family Health nurse. Low risk country. Nomination and Visa both granted 03.12.2013. :jiggy:

Guest littlesarah

At the risk of sounding pedantic, this doesn't apply to all AHPRA registrants, only those covered by the Nursing and Midwifery Board. Other AHPs pay whatever fees apply to their profession.

You are absolutely right, I forgot that APHRA is not NMC. I will see if a mod can amend the thread title.

Cheers.

(RSMS 187) RCB 26.09.2013, Nomination 14.10.2013, Visa re-lodged 27.10.2013 non DRC. Child and Family Health nurse. Low risk country. Nomination and Visa both granted 03.12.2013. :jiggy:

I sent an email again for an update on my application, still have had no reply. Haven't recieved anything about the increase in fee yet either, I live in hope!!!

I sent an email again for an update on my application, still have had no reply. Haven't recieved anything about the increase in fee yet either, I live in hope!!!

I was caught because I printed and filled in the fees and sent it 1 whole week after the fee changes without realising. It's all sorted now, I got my receipt email today.

So long as yours was received before the 27th March, I think, you should be fine. :smile:

I was caught because I printed and filled in the fees and sent it 1 whole week after the fee changes without realising. It's all sorted now, I got my receipt email today.

So long as yours was received before the 27th March, I think, you should be fine. :smile:

Thanks, it was recieved the 17th March, but still have not heard anything back. Last time they responded quickly, was told it would take 4-6 weeks at the Darwin office, but reading on here, some didn't get their's for 6 months!!! Which is a worry. Well wont hear anything till Monday at the earliest now, working all weekend so will at least be distracted. :twitcy:

Thanks, it was recieved the 17th March, but still have not heard anything back. Last time they responded quickly, was told it would take 4-6 weeks at the Darwin office, but reading on here, some didn't get their's for 6 months!!! Which is a worry. Well wont hear anything till Monday at the earliest now, working all weekend so will at least be distracted. :twitcy:

Good luck! Hopefully it's sooner rather than later. :smile:

Who took 6 months at Darwin?

Good luck! Hopefully it's sooner rather than later. :smile:

Who took 6 months at Darwin?

That was from an earlier posting, but I am hoping its quicker than that. I did get told to apply to Darwin as its supposed to be quicker 4-6 weeks actually!! Lets wait and see!!! already gone the 1 month so not holding my breath!!