14-16 year olds in gold coast area?

Loopieloo

Haha! To be honest popularity doesn't mean anything! And Thankyou you do too! I wouldn't want to change anything about my friends either, but we will obviously keep in contact! My hair is exactly the same, I usually wear it down straight and when it rains, it goes into Afro form! Haha! My hair is naturally wavy too! I do like my hair wavy but it gets so annoying sometimes! My festival was really good! But because of the rain there was about 20cm of mud and it was horrible but the music was good and that's the reason why we went! Haha! I heard they do a lot of music festivals on the gold coast for free! I'm so excited! England's alright, if it was more sunny and beaches were nicer and more thing to do! I think Australia will have more! My teachers have started asking me about it! And yesterday one of my closest friends moved back to India forever! And to see everyone's reaction to that! I know what to expect :/ we are down to a year and a bit now! Haha! I'm still counting down! Haha! This summer im determined to go out and make the most of Britain and my mates! Me and my family have like made a list of things to do before we go! Ahh so excited!

• 3 weeks later...

I have go 8/9 months now, im counting down too. Its nearly Christmas aswell and it will be my last one here, then after christmas only a few more months. Im wondering how we will feel hen we are about to fly. I know i will cry, and feel home sick for a while, but im sure we will get used to it. My tutor and teachers ask about it too like how im feeling and if i want to go. Oh my gosh, your friend moved back forever, im sure you will keep in touch, that hasnt happend to me before. I have just come back from my holiday to cornwall today, we went in our motor home, with my nan and grandad in their motor home. It was fun. I asked my mom on the way back, is this the last time i will ever go on holiday to cornwall, and she said yes. That kinda kicked me in the stomach if you know the feeling. I still want to go though. I cant wait!:wink:

aw! If I was in your position with only a few months left I would also feel mixed emotions! I'm also worried going to feel homesick and getting on the plane will be very very exciting but also emotional! I can't wait till you get out there and tell me what it's like! I'm so excited! We have a year and 200 days left! Eugh so long! Sometimes I don't know what to tell my teachers because it's quite personal but I guess they have to know! Ah! You must be so excited!

• 2 weeks later...

I just tell my teachers the truth by saying stuff like, "i cant wait to go," or "I want to go but i will miss evryone." It's very much mixed emotions at the moment, and i guess they will get worse as time goes on, im sure i will still want to go. My dad has got his heart set on going back to australia, he loves it over there, due to him being born over there and also living there for a bit. But my mom, no so much, like i told you before she will miss all of our family, my mom is very family oriantated, as you can tell. I am too, but i really want to get out there and experience the lifestyle. Its a feeling i have woth australia, its a good one. You know when something just feels right in your gut instinct, and when you know you will love it and it will be a positive experience, thats the feeling i get when i think about it. I will miss England though, ever since i was little i have wanted to get married in a castle type of thing, and over there, they dont have any :(, oh well, beach wedding sounds good though, ahaa. I know i have ages till i get married but i just like thinking about having my dream wedding. My dad has got an australian passport, with him being australian, ahah, but me, my mom and my little sister millie, ahve got like a family visa to show that we are with my dad, and the visa paper work is being sent of sometime in september, so exciting. Around January time is when we will be ordering the container to store all of our furniture and stuff in, thats when it stats to get even more exciting. My last 8 months in school now, it sounds wierd saying that. Im sorry for the slow replies recently, I havent really been on laptop, only every now and then, so sorry for that! ;)

That is so wierd! My step dad was born in Australia and always wanted to go back! We are also going on a the australian passport thingy! haah! Im very family orientated! Ecspecially with my cousins ns step sister and my dads mum! Haaha! the weedding thing made me laugh, but dont worry i do it too, it doesnt hurt to dream! Dont worry i haven't been on here in a while either! Your so lucky moving in 8 months! :) My grandma in australia has been sending us all these newspapers with houses in and we have been house hunting, some of the houses are amazing! I really would like to live really close to the beach though, i know i may no happer but the beaches over there seem amazing! :)

Hi,

I have just moved back from the Gold Coast to the UK (not sure why tbh haha but im too young to be there alone considering im only 17) but when do you move out there?

It is one of the best parts of my life so far moving out there! It is such a great place to be, and you will meet so many great people whilst you are out there. let me know if there is anything you need to know!

have fun!

yes they do look amazing. And im glad you understand about the wedding thing, so now i dont feel like a loner, like dreaming about my wedding. so how many days now for you? Aw do the houses look nice, and i want to live near the beach too, just to walk down the road and there you see the amazing beach. aw so excited. So where abouts in australia was your step dad born?

• 2 weeks later...

About a year and a bit!! Eugh so far away!:) and I think he was born in tamworth. That's where most of my family lives currently, it's slightly in the country and is really sparse! :) I went there when I was four or so and I don't remember much except the weather and my mum and step dads wedding! Hehe

• 1 month later...
Guest Callum Steele

Hello my name is callum im new to this (pomsinoz) and currently moving to the gold coast (helensvale) in 4days and cant wait:cute:, this is my first actual post on this website, so hopefully everyone will welcome me. I'll be really interested in hints and tips for the gold coast.

Edited by Callum Steele