Noosa

Guest taipan

Noosa beach in QLD is amazing. if you stay till the right time then you can see the dolphins play

Luke

Hi Luke

We are spending a week in Noosa in February so we will be sure to watch out for them. We saw lots in America last year and it is so lovely to see them 'naturally'.

thanks for the tip,

Michelle:wubclub:

Hi

We have just come back from Noosa we had a long weekend there, and i can say what a lovely place it is, sadly didn't know about the dolphins so will have to go back for another little break.

Karen

hi all thanks for the replies. erm i dont know if they come in sesonally or every day but if you wait till about 6-7 pm thats when they come in

Luke

Hi Luke,

Can't wait to get over there to see the dolphins. They are my son Bradley's favorite. You are really into your wildlife I notice. You'll have to teach me a thing or 2 about all the creepie's over there. I don't really want to know but think I should, JUST IN CASE. Thanks for the info it is good to know.

April

Do the Dolphins come seasonally or all of the year?

Hi JRaj, We see the Dolphins at Noosa in December but as Luke says not sure about the rest of the year, although the girl in the coffee bar did say that come in like clockwork and regularly.

Archived