Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'visa143'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. my sister, who has just been granted a PR, is living in Australia, i am her only younger brother, my parents and i now want to apply a visa subclass 143 to live with my sister in australia permanently. the problem, however, is that i am 19 years old already . after several months finishing high school last year , i decided to study at a private english school till now, this morning, i went to a private immigration centre to consult some info abut this visa, they told me that my evidence to prove my dependency on my parents is not strong enough because i am studying at an english school, i need to study at any school as long as it's a state one. and they are quite sure that i can be rejected my visa, they also said that when my family apply this kind of visa, we have to give clear evidence that i still depend on my family and i MUST be enrolled a full-time or post-secondary course leading to a qualification. Therefore, my situation now doeant appropriate the requirement !!! i am really confused, does anyone who has lots of experience on this visa can give me more exact info??? and what should i do now?? many thanks