Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'visa withdrawn'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. OK It's a bit of a long winded story but I'll try to shorten it as much as possible: I'm on a 457 Visa with my current employer Last August 2012 we put in the 186 Visa and they paid for it all (Over $3500) but I was told to submit the documents myself. Paid and had all medicals done and UK and Aus police checks Didn't really know what I was doing but did my best and thought I'd uploaded everything correctly Received a call a couple of weeks ago to say I'd submitted the Employer part using direct entry stream and my part using theTemporary Residence Transition stream which is the one I should have chosen for both. Basically told it was either withdraw and lose the money or she'd have to refuse it. Obviously I withdrew and my employer is happy (ish) to do it again but I am obviously having to pay for my part this time We submitted everything again on Friday My questions are; As I can't afford a migration agent (And am pretty confident I'll not be that stupid again) am I able to submit a decision ready application on my own? Do you know what the current wait time is for these applications as I already feel we've been waiting for so long and I don't feel safe if you know what I mean? I feel like there's a huge weight on my shoulders until this is final. We want to buy a house and actually settle in the Country we've called home for 5 years and it's all our son has ever known. The last person at the company gave me the last 3 month bank statements but I'm now been told that I can't have these due to privacy - will this be a deal-breaker. If there is something missing will this put us back down the list? Has anyone else been this stupid and had to start again?