Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vetasses or vic'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Working and Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Studying and Training Visas
    • Other Visas
    • Repealed and Closed Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Citizenship
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. Hiya Ive got a question & Im hoping you helpful lot may be able to help? Should my O/h be offered a work sponsor 456 visa or we try to apply for a SS 176 he will have to do a Traset test, then either a Vetesses or Vic Uni test, the problems we have are: * Vetasses dont have anymore tests till past the the changes due in July * Vic Uni dont do a test for Tempory Visa only permanent visa's Come July we wont stand a chance of getting in, as he never trained via an apprenticeship, trained as a mature student & he is going to be 41 this year. Ive even wondered along the possibly of getting a Working Holiday Visa (although I havnt read up on the criteria of these yet) then going to Aus on that, then getting the 456 & doing the relevent tests out there, then 2 years down the line try & get the 176 PR visa?????? Any thoughts or other ideas would be really appreciated :sad::arghh::mad::unsure::nah::no: