Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'uncertainty'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Haloo everyone :smile: I lodged my application in november 2008 (120 points 175-MODL non CSL) ...just wondering if we all gonna wait till 2012-2013 ? What if they gonna cut off the queue ? as they did now with 2007 applicants ? can anybody guarantee that ,let's say in 2011 thay will not decide to get rid of all of us ??? Happened once may happen again. waiting in uncertainty till 2013 ??? sunds like a nightmare :sad: I have some business opportunity in Sydney but my business partner can't wait so long so probably he's gonna find sombody else I'm just wondering if I ever get my visa? I've been considering going to Oz now on student visa and wait there till I get my awaiting PR , but what if I just waste my time and life... It's been so tough to decide...considering that I have little babygirl ,and I simply cant risk. Any suggestions my friends ? thanks in advance bye
  2. Hi all , Please share your views regarding the following points. 1) Refund all the visa fees, since there seems to be no hope at the end of the tunnel. All the promises and rules when we applied for visa before September 2009, have been broken by DIAC making our life hanging and frozen. Moreover, the faith is lost and broken by these kinds of retrospective changes unique to Austealia. OR 2) No, we will keep on waiting till 2012 AD. We do have hopes. We trust DIAC, Minister. No problem with life being kept frozen and in limbo. No problem of putting off Childs birth or buying a new car etc. There in Australia has better scopes than USA or Canada. We trust minister and his rules which are for good and in accordance to what was promished when we applied for visa. Which one do you choose, 1 or 2 above??. Please mention below and explain further. Please give time for this effort of mine and my friends here. Sincerely Yours, DK:arghh: