Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rsa'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Visitor Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 3 results

  1. Hi there I am currently a teacher in the UK, 26, planning a year to Oz next year, looking to get about on a working holiday visa. I am looking to pretty much find temporary work in bars, so I'm wondering about the RSA. I know obviously it is necessary but I wondered whether these online versions actually count if you want a proper bar job in one of the big cities? Is it better to do it in person? Also are there any recommended providers? Also I have plenty of hospitality/bar experience from when I was 16-22, is that too long ago would you reckon? Any general advice on where best to go, as I have no idea, would be welcome!! Thanks xx
  2. Guest

    RSA opportunity in Sydney~

    If you or someone you know would like to take an RSA course in Sydney please contact me as I was 10 minutes late for my course this morning, and was not only locked out, but told I could not get a refund and have to pay $70 to rebook for another day unless I can find a friend to bring along. It would be no extra cost to you for me to recommend you, and I'll pull you a pint of fine ale after. The course is run near Central Station in George Street, from 9am to 3.30pm and you get your RSA certificate at the end of the day, permitting you to serve alcohol in bars/restaurants in NSW. Please get in touch if you are interested. Many thanks!
  3. Guest

    RSA Advice???

    Can Anyone advise me on the RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Certificate please? Where can I get this and is it possible to get before I get to Australia? I'll be in Oz for a year on a WHM and want to start work ASAP, Im a hairdresser but enjoy bar work also. Thinks in advance peeps x