Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rider'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Working and Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Studying and Training Visas
    • Other Visas
    • Repealed and Closed Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Citizenship
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Arriving in Sydney in November. I've been on a full bike licence in the UK for almost 10 years commuting in London, and would like to do the same in Sydney. Hoping someone here is a biker and can help me understand what my full UK bike licence will enable me to do. My attempts to understand the NSW RTA website seem to suggest that: - Initially I can only ride a class R bike (which means weedy) - After 6 months without leaving the country I can then apply for a P1 plate on a class R bike for 12 months, then a P2 plate on a class R bike (but ride slowly everywhere) for 2 years and finally a full licence. Am I really stuck on a wee bike riding slowly for 3 1/2 years? Does 10 years of big bike experience in the UK have no bearing?
  2. Hi I have just returned from Aus and foolishly brought our 2 car seats back with us. 2 Safe N Sound Maxi Riders (9kg - 26kg), retail at $360 each, will sell tham at $150 each or 75 pound each. Let me know if anyone interested. We're located near Reading. They are great seats, but illegal in Uk as they do not comply with Uk standards. Cheers Rio