Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'regional area'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Visitor Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Quick question please, I am going to apply for 887 after 2 years of 489. I am staying in a regional area as per conditions, last year I 3 weeks in the home country for annual leave, later on, 2 weeks in Brisbane and Goldcoast with kids during school holidays. Have I broken the rule of max 4 weeks away of the designated regional area? If I spent say 2 months overseas, for family reasons or business how it could be tracked? or spent some holidays in a big city in Australia as well? thanks in advance
  2. Hi All I am look for information on current visas options to enter the country. My brother who is a qualified carpenter is looking to make a permanent move to Australia and move to a regional area with his family. He 42 years old and willing to get trade assessed etc. what options are open to him other than the 457 visa? Thank you