Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'plsstat'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. Guest

    Help pls...stat dec.

    Hi Everyone, Could anyone clear this query up for me please? I have finished all my references for the TRA (finally) apart from one thing. I'm a hairdresser and when I left the last Salon I worked for to join the Salon I'm currently working at, I contacted some of my clients I had at that Salon and told them where I was going. Consequently my old boss has refused to give me a reference even though i've apologized to her face-to-face and explained the situation. Now she is not returning any of my calls/texts. I do not want to ask my current boss to 'extend' the period that i've worked for her for as I really don't want to provide any false information. So, I thought i would write a statutory declaration, what i'm confused about however is if I can provide a stat dec for my situation? I'm not sure if a stat dec is only taken when your last employeers have closed down/cease to trade? I'm pretty sure that this address Australian Government Attorney-General's Department is where I get the stat dec from so do you think i could just print off the form, write it up and get it signed from a solicitor? Would this be okay for my situtation? I haven't got any visual proof of any contact i've had with my old boss. Thanks for your help. :arghh:..................................:yes:................................:biglaugh: TRA nearly finished In oz with visa!!!!!