Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'licencehelp'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Visitor Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Hi all Just wondering if anyone can help...have been in WA 2mths now on 176 PR visa and went to transfer my Irish licence over to a WA Licence and the lady behind the counter advised that I need a visa label or visa stamp in my passport but I advised her that we don't get them as it is done Electronically. Can anyone please advise if they have transferred licence over and if so did you need a label or stamp or how did you do it? If I need a visa stamp or visa label, how do I go about doing it. Also anyone need any help or advice about moving over, jobs, cost of living etc, please let me know. Many thanks Sue xx
  2. :confused: I have my nephew coming over from the uk for a holiday next month,he passed his driving test in March...I know there will be limitations on him hiring car but does anyone know if there would be restrictions on him driving my car or does he have to have passed his test for a certain amount of time before he can drive!!!! Help please:confused: