Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'internship'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Visitor Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 4 results

  1. ATL

    The new training visa 407

    The 407 is a great way to experience Australia whilst gaining new or enhancing current occupational skills. The visa is for both paid and voluntary internships for up to 24 months (the government decide on the length based on the occupation, the applicants work or study history, skills and qualifications, age etc). The sponsor of the applicant is not the employer and is required put the applicant through a skills training program in conjunction with a host employer. The training visa 407 can relate to any occupation on the CSOL list available here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/CSOL You can read all about this newly introduced visa here: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/407- I welcome any questions, Ray Daniel Access Training & Logistics (Training Visa 407 Sponsorship Approved) Geelong, Victoria, Australia
  2. My husband was a radio announcer for years (including work as a promotions manager and as a copywriter), he has since spent the last couple of years selling advertising / marketing (but always with a sales focus). He hates this - he doesn't have the cut-throat attitude needed and would rather have the client only buy what they actually need for their business, which isn't always the best for targets! He is wanting to get back into a more client-centered job once we arrive in Melbourne next month, we are thinking copywriting, marketing ideas, charity work or corporate communications (internal). With the job market being tight and me having already secured work, is it worth him finding a company he would actually want to work for and doing some work experience/offering his services as a consultant? Does anyone have any ideas of how to go about this? Thanks for your time,
  3. Hi.. Anyone who is in search now for a pre-registration pharmacy internship in South Australia? I am an overseas pharmacist who recently just arrived in Adelaide and finds it hard to find vacancy in any chemists here... Hope to hear from anyone who is experiencing the same dilemma...
  4. Hi everyone, I am doing a 4 yr BSc in midwifery and started my paid internship on 20th Dec. I was just wondering if anybody knows whether this will count towards my 12 out of 24 mths work experience? I don't actually qualify until Sept, get my Irish registration mid-Oct and by the time I get Australian registration it will be at least Jan 2012 and over a year. It will make a difference as to which visa I can apply for. thanks Anne