Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'illegitimate'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Hi All, yet another question... Recently front loaded meds for the whole family. Wondering if CO will also ask for the medical of my illegitimate child, non-migrating, whom i declared in my visa application? I don't want to send PLE as this might trigger the request for the said medical. Anyone pls? tnx again.
  2. I am unsure if it's wise to declare my illegitimate child (non-migrating)as a dependent if my child is living w/ her mother, though I provide regular support . As per DIAC ealth form 1071i - all dependents wether migrating or not are required to have health examination. I am having a hard time communicating w/ her mother and I don't want to have a problem w/ my visa application. What would be the best thing to do? Experts pls I need your advice. Thanks in advance. other facts: I am now married w/ my own family. I intend to bring my illegitimate child to OZ in the future. My Illegitimate child is w/ her mother abroad.