Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'flow'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Visitor Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 3 results

  1. gaz n family

    reverse flow air con

    Can somebody help with this? What is reverse flow air con? we have not heard of this reverse flow thingy. Obviously we know standard air con, that sucks out the warm air then cools it, blowing it back in. Is this its full name
  2. Hi Folks, Hope somebody can help me out with this. Apologies if this is basic stuff, but i am new here, and there is just so much information with so many abbreviations that i don't understand! I am looking to apply for a state sponsored visa. My profession is on the skilled worker list. Please can anybody tell me; 1) What is the normal application order? Do you apply for the state sponsored visa, then complete the full appropriate visa application, then search for a job? 2) Do you have topay for the state sponsorship package? 3) Does the state sponsorship pay for the full visa application? Are there any other benefits? 4) How long does it usually take to get through the state sponsorship and full visa application process? 5) I notice that the state sponsorship form asks how much assets ($) you have. does anybody know what kind of figure they are looking for here as a minimum? I just want to see if what we have is a realistic figure or not, as we are young professionals and not UK home owners... 6) Do you have to have previously visiteded the state you are applying for to be successful? (will be applying for Western Australia, Perth, but have not been there). 7) Can you apply formore than one state at a time, or is it better to pick and focus on one state? 8) My partner is not on the skilled worker list. Can she come with me on my visa? Thank you to anybody who can help with any of those questions :smile: best regards nick
  3. Guest

    Change TRA Mid Flow

    I have just found out that my TRA application for Genearal Electronic Instrument Tradesperson 4314-11 (SOL) will not get me the required points as it is not on the MODL list. However, Electrician Special Class (MODL) 4311-13 will give me the extra points needed to get over 120 points. I'm not an electrician so didn't even look originally at this trade, however, it is all about electronics.:arghh: My TRA has not been processed yet, but was sent at the beginning of Feb and aknowledged 12 Feb , Does anybody know weather I can change my category over the phone with TRA, or will it be rejected and I'll have to resubmit as I sent it decision ready? TIA Andy