Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'extend school enrolment'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Working and Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Studying and Training Visas
    • Other Visas
    • Repealed and Closed Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Citizenship
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. Hi, we are on the eVisitor (651) Visa at the moment. That is 2 adults and one child. As we are here for almost 3 month but wish to stay for some more time we though we just go for the Tourist (600) Visa. However we enrolled our child in a school here and just noticed that it seems that school enrolment is not allowed for more then 3 month. We really would like to have another school term though as it's perfect to get in touch with children and learning English. Now this leads to the following questions - Do we get ANOTHER 3 month when we switch from 651 to 600? - is there any way of getting the permit for school enrolment while being on 600 but having used the 3 month enrolment on a 651 before? - what other options would there be if this is not working on the 600? - if we apply for 600 do we get a bridging Visa if our 651 expires soon? Any help is highly appreciated. Regards sct