Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'earlyyears'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Hello. My husband and I are about to start the transfer process from England to Australia. I am about to complete my Foundation degree in Early Years (a 4 year degree) and I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to find out what my career options are in Australia. I have the Certificate in Early Years practice, which is a level 4 Diploma, as well as a myriad of other qualifications and 14 years experience. Thank you so much, as I have no idea where to start. xx
  2. Hi Everyone, does anyone have any advice on Teaching employment agencies in Illawarra region? (wollongong, shellharbour, kiama, gerringong etc etc) I am a Primary School Teacher - Early Years trained - so can teach in Childcare centres and Primary Schools. (k-2) I am registered with Children's Service ad DET. I have sent lots of CVs to local Schools and Child care centre, but am struggling to find employment agencies that find you casual work like on a weekly basis. I am automatically registered with casual.direct (part of the DET) and Illawarra Children's Services - I just wandered if there are any other major agencies I am missing? HAYS is out as they only deal with Sydney. Most of the agencies seem to deal with major cities. Many thanks for any advice and help :wub: