Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'certified or notarised'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Do I necessarily need to get my AFP/ Police clearance done for Australia even though I was there for less than an year in total on a 457. Would my Indian PCC alone would do? I'll be travelling to Sydney again (was there for 6 months, Jan to July this year) on my 457 and thus have an option to apply for the 189 either from India before I leave , or in 2 weeks after reaching there with the new Sydney address. What should I do, any advice? Another question on certification of docs- Does the certifying authority has to be of the country where I apply from? The question makes sense since I can get a certificate Notarized from India and should I choose to file later from Sydney, would that work? Also vice versa, can I use the 'Certified True copy' doc from a JP which I had used for my skill assessment, even if I apply say this weekend from India? I am really confused and scared. :confused: Somebody please help!!
  2. Hi We are having a lot of problems finding a solicitor in Fife (Scotland) who is willing to certify copies for us - the reason being that they will not do this unless you have used them previously. Has anyone else had this problem? and if so. what did you do? Is there anyone else (apart from a Solicitor or Notaray) who can certify documents? Also, as part of the application (Spouse Visa) you need to provide passport photographs (4 for the applicant & 2 for the partner) do the photographs need to be signed on the back as well? Thanks in advance for your help.