Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ahhhhhhhhh'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Working Holiday Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. Hi all, I'm currently applying for jobs in Aus and I know that getting one before I go and without a visa is a very long shot. So, I wanted to start asking some questions about which visa to apply for and how long it will take? My husband is Australian (and British), I am Canadian and we currently live in the UK. We are coming up to our 5 year anniversary. I am under 30 and we have no children. I understand that I can still go on a Working Holiday visa and that these visas are a lot cheaper than the rest and they don't take very long to process. So I thought I can always apply for one of these if I get a job. However, since I would then later need to change my visa to a temp spouse visa or a perm spouse visa I thought I might just do that first. However, these are much more expensive. I understand that since we have been married for 5 years I may not have to apply for the temp visa (309) first I may be able to go straight for the (100)? How long do these visas take to process though? I can't seem to find it anywhere!!!! Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Kirstyn