Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '651'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Working and Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Studying and Training Visas
    • Other Visas
    • Repealed and Closed Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Citizenship
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 2 results

  1. Hi, we are on the eVisitor (651) Visa at the moment. That is 2 adults and one child. As we are here for almost 3 month but wish to stay for some more time we though we just go for the Tourist (600) Visa. However we enrolled our child in a school here and just noticed that it seems that school enrolment is not allowed for more then 3 month. We really would like to have another school term though as it's perfect to get in touch with children and learning English. Now this leads to the following questions - Do we get ANOTHER 3 month when we switch from 651 to 600? - is there any way of getting the permit for school enrolment while being on 600 but having used the 3 month enrolment on a 651 before? - what other options would there be if this is not working on the 600? - if we apply for 600 do we get a bridging Visa if our 651 expires soon? Any help is highly appreciated. Regards sct
  2. Guest

    The new E -visitor(suclass 651)

    Ok ...hope some one can help......My daughter has arrived to stay with us in Adelaide on a e-visitor...she has only been here a day and decided she wants to stay. Now at the moment we are only on a 457 , so cant sponsor her (she is nearly 19...so didnnt put her on 457). She is happy to stay as a tourist until we get PR and we will support her financially but as I understand it now she has applied and entered Australia on an e-visitor she cannot extend it or change it to a 12 month tourist visa...so my question is This visa states that she can enter and stay upto 3 months on each visit during a twelve month period...does any one know how long she has to leave the country for before the 3 months, before she can come back for another 3 months? If you see what i mean...or if anyone knows of another way of her staying temp or otherwise...she doesnt neccasarily need to work so any visa could be considered. Thanks in advance Lynn