Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '47pa'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Working and Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Visitor Visas
    • Studying and Training Visas
    • Other Visas
    • Repealed and Closed Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Citizenship
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 4 results

  1. Hello my brain trust, Situation - I am the PR living in Aus, sponsoring for parents 143 living in offshore. I am the only child for my parents. Currently filling form 47pa. Main applicant - Dad partner - Mom. 1. Part H - Do I have to fill mom details again there ? Or my detail(Only child, settled in AUS) ? Part F is already filled with mom details. FYI 2. If it's gonna be my details in Part H - Do I have to fill Form 47A(FYI - Sponsor) ? 3. Part J - details of other family members. DOB is asked. But both of my granny's don't have birth dates proper. Is it mandatory or we can leave it blank ? Thanks in advance. Sakthi.
  2. Hi, I am new here. Sorry if this has been answered before but I am having some issues while trying to fill up Form 47pa for my parents. In the information section, it is stated that we have to put "N/A" on fields that are not applicable to us. However, there are so many fields that are not applicable like the Part B, which is the withdrawal of parent visa application. My question is, do we have to put "N/A" on all blank fields or only fields that state (if applicable). Another one is the payment information. Do you guys pay before submitting the form while attaching the receipt to it? Or do you guys have your Credit Card details entered in Question 71 and the immigration guys will deduct it directly from the card? Also, if you have paid it online, do you still need to fill that section out or put "N/A" Kind Regards, Damien.
  3. Hi, I want to apply Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143) for my father, therefore I need to fill form 40, form 47a, and form 47 pa. I really need help filling the forms. Here are my questions: - I was wondering for form 47a - "Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over", it is said at the front page "This form must be completed for each dependent aged 18 years or over whether migrating or not" but the heading for the Part B said "Child's/dependant's details", while all the questions only asking for "Dependant" information. So, is it asking or any child over 18 years or just any child dependant over 18? Because my sisters and me are over 18 but not dependant anymore, will we need to fill that out? - My mother will not migrate with my father. She is my father's dependant, but she has been mentioned in form 47pa as partner. Will she need to fill form 47a too? - If my mom needs to fill out the form 47a, does it mean she'll have to sign both main visa applicant's spouse and dependant? - Will the reason for my mother not migrating with my father affect the application's process? - Will my mother need to be listed as the dependent on form 47pa too? - On form 47pa, there is a withdrawal application part, which is to withdraw any parent application lodged previously. I haven't lodged anything before, should I just leave it blank? Sorry for the troubles. Any help will be really appreciated! Thanks! Fer
  4. Guest

    Form 47PA, question 20!

    Just one last question before sending my pack off!! On form 47PA question 20 asks about 'Details of identity card or identity number issued to you by your government.' I am UK-based, so wonder if this could refer to the only number issued to me, my National Insurance number? Does it, or is it another question to leave blank? Very excited and on the brink!! FB