Search the Community
Showing results for tags '187 rsms nomination refused'.
Found 1 result
Hi everyone, kindly help as i am in a very tough phase of my life. My name is karan and I live in Brisbane. I am currently on bridging visa c which was originally granted to me when I applied for RSMS on bridging visa a in may 2016. My nomination got refused in july 2018 and I applied for aat in August 2018. I am still waiting for my AAT review from last 12 months but now the employer wants to close the business as he wants to get out of all this. So how long i can stay on this aat bfr they open the case and if i want to then how can i postpone the review because 2 weeks ago i have been diagnosed with active tb. Tb clinic has started the treatment and they said that it has to be continue everyday without missing a single dose. So far i go everyday in their clinic to take the meds. As tb treatment is very strict Everyday upto 9 months and i cant miss the treatment not even for a single day as it can make the treatment complicated. Tb clinic told me that i cant fly or leave australia either if i am planning to and i am already on a bridging visa c for AAT after the refusal of 187 RSMS which can expire anytime if they give negative decision as i am very scared about my health. TB clinic have also notified the department. So now i want to find out if i am eligible to apply for any visa to finish off my treatment if my bridging visa gets cancelled or immi will wait for my treatment to finish even though AAT takes the decision? Tb clinic told me that my visa wont get cancelled as i am on tb treatment but i dont want to take any risk as i want to finish my treatment here in Austalia at any cost. Please find me some answers as its really been a stressful time for me. Or find me some other option so i can please complete my treatment without breaching any law or visa conditions. i am hoping to get a reply back. Thanking you,