Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '10yrs'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Australia
    • Visa Chat
    • Skilled Visas
    • Family / Partner Visas
    • Temporary Visas
    • Business Skills Visas
    • Business Sponsored
    • Visitor Visas
    • Shipping and Removals
  • Life in Australia
    • Aussie Chat
    • Household
    • Renting & Real Estate
    • Money & Finance
    • Education
    • Health
    • Careers and Vacancies
    • Kids Down Under
    • Pets
    • Socialising Hobbies Clubs Sport
    • Travel
  • Australian States & Territories
    • ACT
    • New South Wales
    • Northern Territory
    • Queensland
    • South Australia
    • Tasmania
    • Victoria
    • Western Australia
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfer: Ask Moneycorp
    • Financial Advice: Ask Vista
    • Shipping Pets: Ask Pet Air
  • Moving to the UK
    • UK Chat
    • Education
    • Where to Live?
    • Money and Finance
  • PomsInOz Specific
    • Chewing the fat


  • Migration
  • Living in Australia
  • Jobs and Careers
  • Moving to Australia Real Life Stories
  • Money and Finance
  • Transport
  • Where to live in Australia?
    • Victoria
    • Queensland
    • New South Wales
    • Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • South Australia
  • Backpacking
  • News
  • Forum Help


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 3 results

  1. I am writing this post to inquire about the application and eligibility of Remaining Relative Visa (Offshore) (Subclass 115) or an onshore 835. I wanna be in Oz ASAP. Although I have read through the correspondent pages on http://www.immi.gov.au, I still have some questions and doubts about my case of possible application. I hope u kind people don’t mind helping tipping me a little bit. Please help me. My mother has been married with my step father (an Australian citizen) more than 2 years ago, and she has got her visa subclass 309 in January 2011; she is now happily living in WA Perth with my step-father. They both want me to immigrate to live with them as soon as possible because I am a licensed working doctor in Shanghai and they are happy to have me live with them, about which I am also very glad . The 1st problem is my mother now holding visa 309 is TR till a possible grant of PR in 2012. Although my step father as an Australian citizen is willing to be my sponsor, will it delay my application ? Or another put, am I eligible for this visa now? I am keeping single and don’t have any other relatives except those living in Australia. The 2nd problem is that I am now a physician working in P.R.C government, namely in the police system of justice bureau. Would it be a problem to my application? And could u please tell me how long would it normally take to get this visa? If it takes 10.5 years as it says in webpages, should I first enter Australia by a Sponsored Family Visitor visa (Subclass 679) and then apply for a Remaining Relative Visa (Onshore) (Subclass 835)) & Bridging Visa as i prefer to be in Oz ASAP. Thank u very much for your time and patience. regards Jason
  2. hi guys, im currently looking for the best way to find sponsered work to acquire a visa for me and my family. just wondered if anyone could tell me the names of any gas/plumbing companies that have sponsered tradesmen from england before. i also have competency certs in joinery, plastering, brickwork, paint and decorating. im also looking to my solar hot water and air con tickets but just wondered if i would be better doing them over here or when i can finally get to aus. Any help would be fantastic Many thanks
  3. shazney64

    gold coast 10yrs old boy

    Hi my name is Matthew and im hoping to move to oz soon. I like football and rugby. most sports really, live in cheshire area if any one wants to pm my mum