Search the Community
Showing results for tags '482'.
Found 28 results
Hi, We're currently awaiting for our sponsor to conclude Labour Market Testing, submit a nomination for our TSS visa and provide us with the TRN for our visa application (assuming job is still there). Due to sponsor's internal processes not keeping up with recent changes to the Labour Market Testing requirements, the sponsor has had to re-advertise the job because the original wasn't online for long enough; they realised this before they submitted the nomination. Our plan was to submit our visa (all ready to go) as soon as the nomination TRN is received but I'm now wondering what happens if the sponsor makes another admin error and the LMT isn't right? Would the nomination get refused and if so would our visa be automatically refused and we lose our fee? Not sure whether to wait for the nomination approval before submitting the visa, but would be yet more delays. However I have visions of the sponsor submitting the LMT evidence with the nomination only for it to be bounced back and re-run for a third time and then for the job to go and we've already paid our application fee. Thanks
lewisant48 posted a topic in Temporary VisasHi all. I was recently interviewed for a job with a company offering sponsorship to successful candidates. It seemed to go really well and i felt there were a few hints towards me being successful (these were interviews for multiple jobs of the same role rather than 1 job available). I travelled the length of the UK for the interview and they were really thankful for that and made a point that they will 100% call whether it's successful or not. They said they'd call by Thursday or Friday and i'm pretty certain they said next week which would have been there 17th. I haven't heard from them and i'm hoping i got my weeks mixed up and it's this week as in today but my worry is that the visa changeover on the 18th may be delaying it and putting things in jeopardy. It's not so bad as we can apply for a 489 but we were just kinda hoping to get over on a temporary visa first and experience other parts of the country. Is any body experiencing similar or do any migration agents think the change would delay things as companies go though all the details with a fine toothed comb?
We do need applicants to have full AHPRA registration but are able to offer sponsorship for the right candidate. Could be ideal for someone who is locuming on a working holiday visa and thinking about staying: https://cerebralpalsy.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=H+VJo7z+MKM=&jbc=ere