Hi, I currently have a 190 visa application currently awaiting processing.
I plan on quitting my current job in the UK to go travelling while I wait for the visa to be processed. Yes, I know there are risks to this, for example the visa taking longer to be processed than expected, but I am financially capable of waiting out any problems that may occur, and could also potentially enter Australia on a working holiday visa in the meantime, so I am not looking for advice on this. As to why I don't want to just wait until the visa is granted and then travel, again, I have my reasons that I do not plan to go into here.
What I would like to know is; would there be a risk of this negatively impacting my visa application? I have already received state sponsorship, been invited to apply, and submitted a full and complete application including health assessments etc. The job I will be leaving will be the same job type I am entering Australia to begin working in.
I would be notifying the department of home affairs on my immiaccount page via the "Notification of change in circumstances" form.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I think I know what I'm doing here but I could be missing something.
Thanks in advance,