Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BetterWay

  1. BetterWay

    Student Visa

    you just email to uni to ask who you can deal with, they will be happy to give you the recruiment representative list in your region.
  2. Registered trademarks (10 points) The trademark must have been registered at least one year. It must have been used in the day-to-day activities of your main business so it's either registered in your country only or internationally but meet the above requirements.