Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About plato

  • Rank
  1. Hi I lived in the UK for 20 yrs while study and working and returned to live back in Australia around 2010. I turn 65yrs in May this year and remain in employment in Aust. I do not have any UK income. In the UK, I worked for the NHS (5-6 yrs), two universities (USS funds) about 2 years and 5 years with a Scottish fund for teachers but covers (then) non-University tertiary institutions. I believe these are all described as "defined benefit pension funds." I hold dual citizenship (Aust & UK). I do not know how to contact these funds to start a line of communication with the organisations. I also do not know how much money is in these funds as no statements are generated. I would prefer to have the option of amalgamating all these funds into one Superfund but I suspect that is not an option in the UK. Can you advise me on how to get a start on this?