Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About 2020Bythesea

  • Rank
  1. 2020Bythesea

    Dependant child 802

    Hi our 19 year old son came here on a tourist visa for 3 months then we changed to an 802 onshore visa which gave him unlimited study but no work rights.He has been on this bridging visa for just over 3 months now and my question is he has not studied or enrolled in any study courses,will this effect the visa outcome for PR if he hasn't studied or doesn't study at all. He is still our dependant as he lives with us and we support him because he does not work ?