Jump to content

Chiemezie Okpara

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Chiemezie Okpara

  1. On 08/11/2018 at 05:35, JoRed4 said:

    Hi. My sister works as a Pharmacy Tech but doesn’t have a formal qualification, we’ll she does have a Bachelors Degree but not in that field. I’ve read on an Immigration website that in some cases 3 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications; how do you find out if that will be the case per individual?


    Thank you

    I have Pharmacy degree but in my first 3years of graduation,I worked as a Pharmacy technician and later opened a small retail Pharmacy outlet for 3years now making total of 6years post graduate experience.Can I have positive assessment from vetasses as a Pharmacy technician ?Thank y

  2. 27 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

    What do you mean by benefits?   

    The best visa you can get is the 189 because it's permanent and gives you total freedom to live anywhere in Australia.

    The 190 is the next best because it's permanent, but you have to live in the designated state for the first two years.

    The 489 was the third best, because it was only provisional and you had to stay in your designated state for three years, then you could get PR.

    The 491 has replaced the 489 and is similar, but the conditions are tougher.

    I'm a pharmacist graduated six years ago.I worked as a Pharmacy technician for 3years in the hospital,pharmacy outlet before I own my own retail Pharmacy out for 3years now.Can I get positive assessment from vetasses as Pharmacy technician with six years experience ?