Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About flash

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi there, I am applying for my ENS 186 visa. I have completed my PhD in Australia in 5 years. However, I had interruptions in two research quarters. I had to resubmit my thesis for examination. Nonetheless, I finished in more than 5 years. I know if you have studied for more than 5 years in a secondary or higher education institution, you don't have to provide an Englisch proficiency test ( https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#Eligibility ). Does this rule apply to me as well? Thanks for your help!
  2. flash


    Don't you need to have completed at least 5 years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution? A VET Diploma qualification is neither secondary nor higher education.